Pretzel

Roarbot

• 4 years later...

A huge improvement over the ones previously offered by the fest house, not exactly (though an improvement for sure) A huge improvement over what they offered everywhere else in the park, absolutely huge. Getting a pretzel at KI used to be a science in 2010. Now its just a matter of routing yourself to Auntie Ann's to know you are going to get something fresh and delightful.

Medford, certainly thankful for the 2nd Auntie Ann's location near the Diamondback splashdown.

• Like 4

The Auntie Anne's locations at the park lost my interest when they discontinued the pepperoni pretzels. Those were delightful. I've been told that many Auntie Anne's locations do not sell them because the shelf life isn't as high as the regular ones. If that's true, then I understand their decision, but I still long for those delicious things.

• Like 3

The Auntie Anne's locations at the park lost my interest when they discontinued the pepperoni pretzels. Those were delightful. I've been told that many Auntie Anne's locations do not sell them because the shelf life isn't as high as the regular ones. If that's true, then I understand their decision, but I still long for those delicious things.

This. I loved those pepperoni pretzels. The regular ones and the cinnamon ones aren't nearly as good. I want my pepperoni pretzels back! :P

• Like 1

that makes sense, because I would often get a free pretzel coupon from their email service, for one of the pepperoni pretzels. Never have I tried one as I usually get their pretzels sticks, which are amazing! I figured the reason they always ran those coupons is because no one liked their pepperoni pretzels, but I can see what you said being the case as well.

slightly off topic,

their was a time maybe a year or two ago, it was VERY rare to get a coupon from them... I remember doing a survey for them and at the end it said, "Thank You! You have been entered in a chance to win a free pretzel!" That kind of rubbed me the wrong way... I did the review regardless of winning anything, but only a chance at a free pretzel!? How about a free pretzel ounce a week for a year? :)

Update: Lol, was just talking about Auntie Anne's and I just got a free pretzel coupon! Apparently October is national pretzel month... (according to the email.)

• Like 1