What is your opinion on Xtreme Skyflyer?

coasterfan85

I love it, I was on Skyflyers crew from 99 to 01 then I did maintenance on it from 02 to 03. I couldn't even guess how many times I have been one it since you have to ride it when your a site controller. I miss climbing it for inspections, I even climbed over the whole arch before. :lol:

Xtreme Skyflyer is my second favorite flat ride at KI (#1 is Drop Zone obviously). I only ride it if it's $5 though. Really, I only ride it for the going up slowly, and than pulling the cord part. The rest is xtremely boring (pun intended). Slingshot is alot of fun also, I like it almost as much as Xtreme Skyflyer.

Next time I go to KI I am gonna bring 30 bucks so I can ride Sling Shot and Xtreme Skyfler.

It is a season pass perk on Sundays for Skyflyer for 5 bucks all day. Show your Gold or Plat pass at the time of sale

I rode it once and that was enough for me. The initial drop is a bit thrilling, but after that you're just swinging through the air for a bit. I'd much rather spend my 100 nickels on Slingshot, which offers a unique view of the park.

Ditto. I too have only ridden Skyflyer once and don't have too much desire to ride it again. I got scared near the top of the wenching part too. Looking down at the ground from that height in that position made me a little nervous, and I'd rather not experience that again.

Slingshot is an awesome ride for those that haven't ridden it yet. Some days certain ride ops that work it like to mess around and have fun with you too.

Next time I go to KI I am gonna bring 30 bucks so I can ride Sling Shot and Xtreme Skyfler.

It is a season pass perk on Sundays for Skyflyer for 5 bucks all day. Show your Gold or Plat pass at the time of sale

Thanks for the info. I'll keep that in mind next time I'm at KI on a Sunday.