Beast Challenge

Oldiesmann

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually my opinion is very thought out. Just cause I do not share every detail of it does not mean it is not. As with most subjects on this board there is a rebuttle with everything. No need to explain, my views will not sway yours or anyone's point of view. We all have reasons for this and that.

Actually my opinion is very thought out. Just cause I do not share every detail of it does not mean it is not.

Let's be clear, you shared no details on why you feel the way you do. Your desire to share an open-ended statement yet give no reasons to back it up is troll-like. Now I'm sure you are not a troll, but why hide why you feel the way you do?

As with most subjects on this board there is a rebuttle with everything. No need to explain, my views will not sway yours or anyone's point of view. We all have reasons for this and that.

Of course there is a rebuttal with everything, this is an internet forum.

http://www.merriam-w...ictionary/forum

Main Entry: fo·rum Pronunciation: \ˈfȯr-əm\Function: noun Inflected Form(s): plural forums also fo·ra \-ə\Etymology: Latin; akin to Latin foris outside, fores door — more at doorDate: 15th century1 a : the marketplace or public place of an ancient Roman city forming the center of judicial and public business b : a public meeting place for open discussion c : a medium (as a newspaper or online service) of open discussion or expression of ideas<BR itxtvisited="1">2 : a judicial body or assembly : court<BR itxtvisited="1">3 a : a public meeting or lecture involving audience discussion b : a program (as on radio or television) involving discussion of a problem usually by several authorities

Now if you don't want to have a discussion, why bother posting at all?

Unless you are just being a troll, which I truely hope you are not. This is a rather fun discussion site, and we really don't need that type of hassle.

Now what is intresting, is that you don't like:(from your about me page)

http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1948

I don't waste my time with fakes, liars or judgemental/ignorant people though, i wish they could take a class on how not to suck at life.

If you don't agree with Kinzel's age of being CEO, isn't that being judgemental?

If you make a open-ended statement, yet play aloof to what is or is not an opinion, isn't that just being fake?

I'll leave the ignorant reference where it is at.

To me it just seems that this "discusion" is nothing more than an aurgument. There is no discusing, and its very one way pointed. "The time to go" remark, makes sence, most people know when its time to get up and leave a CO, like my father, 50 years at State Farm Insurance, and he decided that it's time to leave his work, he retired. I think it's the same with Dick. He has been at Ceader Fair long enough, let someone else get all Mavrick-y up in there. (Hahaha).

But then again, thats my opinion, we all have one, others here just want to make their's known, Others don't.

Those that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

For those who believe age is a significant factor as the CEO:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/03/oldest-public-company-ceo_n_597602.html#s95640

Along with that; some presidents have been close to, or over the age of 70:

Andrew Jackson was within a few months of turning 70 when his end of term was up.

William Henry Harrison was elected at 68. (but he also died a month later due to his inaguration speech)

James Buchanan was within a few months of being 70 when his end of term was up.

Harry Truman was almost 69 when his end of term was up.

Dwight D. Eisenhower was a few months over 70 when his term ended.

and the senior of the group:

Ronald Reagan was almost 78 at the end of his term.

The point being, age should not make a difference on how well one can do thier job. If they can't do it due to medical reasons surrounding their age, the people around them will see a problem; not a bunch of internet cranks where the majority have not even met the man, let alone work with him close enough to have a valid opinion if he can hadle the job at his age.

Actually my opinion is very thought out. Just cause I do not share every detail of it does not mean it is not.

Let's be clear, you shared no details on why you feel the way you do. Your desire to share an open-ended statement yet give no reasons to back it up is troll-like. Now I'm sure you are not a troll, but why hide why you feel the way you do?

As with most subjects on this board there is a rebuttle with everything. No need to explain, my views will not sway yours or anyone's point of view. We all have reasons for this and that.

Of course there is a rebuttal with everything, this is an internet forum.

http://www.merriam-w...ictionary/forum

Main Entry: fo·rum Pronunciation: \ˈfȯr-əm\Function: noun Inflected Form(s): plural forums also fo·ra \-ə\Etymology: Latin; akin to Latin foris outside, fores door — more at doorDate: 15th century1 a : the marketplace or public place of an ancient Roman city forming the center of judicial and public business b : a public meeting place for open discussion c : a medium (as a newspaper or online service) of open discussion or expression of ideas<BR itxtvisited="1">2 : a judicial body or assembly : court<BR itxtvisited="1">3 a : a public meeting or lecture involving audience discussion b : a program (as on radio or television) involving discussion of a problem usually by several authorities

Now if you don't want to have a discussion, why bother posting at all?

Unless you are just being a troll, which I truely hope you are not. This is a rather fun discussion site, and we really don't need that type of hassle.

Now what is intresting, is that you don't like:(from your about me page)

http://www.KICentral...p?showuser=1948

I don't waste my time with fakes, liars or judgemental/ignorant people though, i wish they could take a class on how not to suck at life.

If you don't agree with Kinzel's age of being CEO, isn't that being judgemental?

If you make a open-ended statement, yet play aloof to what is or is not an opinion, isn't that just being fake?

I'll leave the ignorant reference where it is at.

Um for your info my friend you sure use the word troll a lot. If you wish you may say that if you wish but being the jackazz you are is the same thing, I told you I feel like he needs to be replaced now I am sorry If that gets your lil panties in an uproar and in no way do I or should I explain why. You have always looked for ways to start crap with people on here and this is just another pathetic attempt of yours to do the same thing once again. So say as you please It doesn't bother me.

The point being, age should not make a difference on how well one can do thier job.

Age can matter...it just depends on what the person's job is. Sometimes with age a person can grow out of touch with something that they once excelled at.

I don't think Alice Cooper could/should write a song like "School's Out" at his current age...for that you have to go to someone younger...so age can play a factor. (And yes I know he is still on the road...but when he sings that song now it does not have the same effect it did when he was younger.)

Brown says I am a troll, sniffle. Nor will I explain anything to you. Got it? Good, now move on! Thats all I have to say I think it is time for him to go. Sorry you want more to that but it isn't gonna happen.

It truely is unfortunate, and not surprising, that you have nothing more to give to your open-ended statements.

Your opinion as to why Mr. Kinzel should retire, the issue as to why an individual should retire, and what type of person should step in as CEO of Cedar Fair would have been enlightening for all members.

Actually I have a lot to give on this subject. I made a statement, it is what it is like it or not. Sorry that does not fullfill your needs. Nor will I debate this with you anymore.

Ok, you have much more to give, yet won't.

Why bother responding at all? rolleyes.gif

... and you have yet to give your reasoning behind your stance of why kinzel should stay ceo, instead you complain and try and start petty arguments about people who won't explain to you why their opinion is different from yours, as you seem to do in a majority of topics you post in. :rolleyes:

The signs request that an answer be given to a facilitator, so it appears to be geared for a private KI contest for non-enthusiasts.

Perhaps this is for the numerous corporation picnics KI has this time of year?

Although, we all missed the CEO question sign next to customer relations. tongue.gif

sent an email to KI here is the response:

Thank you for your question and your interest in the park. The Beast Challenge is a team building activity that Kings Island offers for company group visits. It’s a leadership building program. If you have any additional questions or concerns, you can contact us at 513-754-5700.

Thank you,