Advertising Signs for Amusement Parks

Being that I live in Indy, I see KI signs and Holiday World Signs. It seems that Holiday World dominates the advertising in Indy 3 to 1 over KI. I find this interesting due to HW being a smaller park, but I am guessing KI has a broader market range to cover. I have yet to see a Indiana Beach sign this year in Indy. Let us know what it is like where you live!

i live in northern kentucky (a few miles south of walton), and i don't think i've ever seen a billboard advertising an amusement park around here, but i could just be looking too hard and missing them.

Interesting. I like hearing different advertising strategies. I have heard radio commercials for IB in Indy, but only advertising their season pass, not really promoting the park's rides and entertainment. HW and CF parks have FB and interact with their fans IB does not.

Here in Indy, from my perspective, I see a KI one almost everyday. (One right near my house)

But besides that its mostly Holiday World, although KI seems to get more radio and tv coverage than HW.

i live in northern kentucky (a few miles south of walton), and i don't think i've ever seen a billboard advertising an amusement park around here, but i could just be looking too hard and missing them.

Interesting. I like hearing different advertising strategies. I have heard radio commercials for IB in Indy, but only advertising their season pass, not really promoting the park's rides and entertainment. HW and CF parks have FB and interact with their fans IB does not.

well, i hear radio commercials, but those are on cincinnati based stations, along with t.v. spots, once again on local cincinnati based channels.

Hmmm. I don't watch television (and people wonder why I have so much time to post here and other places) and the radio I listen to does not have commercials for local parks...siriusly...

Good one!

Well, I have seen several bill boards for Coney (I haven`t heard any commercials for them yet). All the bill boards and print advertising I`ve see for Coney do not mention "Coney Has it!" Rather they mention "Modern Families, Good old fashioned fun. 124 years of amusement." And "Cincinnati`s historical amusement park."

And the funny thing is, I heard someone using the ride warrior name at Coney the other day. There was a dad riding the Ferris Wheel, and his kid was afraid to ride the Ferris Wheel. The Dad kept telling the kid while he was on the ride that he was not a true ride warrior since he was afraid to ride the Ferris Wheel!