The race for construction of BB runs on.

PKI_Man

I think that we will see parts all over the place and most of the framework for TT will be up, but I don't expect to see final assembly til sometime in Spring when, it stops getting cold enough to make things contract at night and expand during the day. I think spring will be a very busy time with lots of the end work going on then, and also final concrete work as needed.

You know, I honestly don't care about when anything is completed as long as everything is completed by Memorial Day Weekend. I'll only care about when things are completed if I get placed in the waterpark for the fourth time in a row (3 consecutive years as manager in the same location is unheard of in the Merch Dept.). If I get placed out there again, I do hope that they give everyone that needs to move back in ample time to setup again and do training for the associates in the Waterpark.

Yeah, that wuill be weird. But, remember the little hint that Jeff Siebert eluded to that will have to be "discovered" when the ride park opens in April, which will be something new to experience! At least we will have the fairly new Delirium and Scooby to keep us busy until May, as well as celebrating The Beast`s 25th anniversary!

lets just hope that most of the work will be somewhat complete before major snow storm erupts and delays the construction. (God Please let the snow just be held off until feb)

no such chance. They expectations are for this to be a very stormy winter, and some have said that we could get 20-30 inches of snow. This particular meteorologist is known for being right, almost all the time. Oh well, I guess PNS will have to do for fun until spring comes.

i myself honestly don't know what kind of announcement will be made in March, but happy 25th to Beast, the king of all woodies in the world! Back to BB, as long as everything is completed by opening day of the waterpark, people will be satisfied, it does feel weird when you open up the park and not everything is open. That's what happened to S:UF @ SFGAdv here, it opened a week later, which did feel strange seeing it but it not operating.

• 2 weeks later...
lets just hope that most of the work will be somewhat complete before major snow storm erupts and delays the construction. (God Please let the snow just be held off until feb)

no such chance. They expectations are for this to be a very stormy winter, and some have said that we could get 20-30 inches of snow. This particular meteorologist is known for being right, almost all the time. Oh well, I guess PNS will have to do for fun until spring comes.

Maybe last winter but this year has normal crappy Cincinnati winter written all over it.

Maybe last winter but this year has normal crappy Cincinnati winter written all over it.

I don't think so, and yes a very snowy winter would be cool. If oyu lok over the past, the usual Cincy winters start with a big Lower pressure that forms over Canada. This allows, the weather patterns to come in off the coast, get cooled of in Canada where the low plunges them straight down on top of us, we get some rain, and then they move out. This year, there is no huge low pressure over Canada and the storms are entering the U.S. between Montana/North Dakota, tapping some moisture from the South, and then building strength before heading towards us. I think we are in for a very snowy winter. And yes, I am looking forward to it, with a new truck and all.

The weather forcast for tomorrow calls for rain changing into snow and I heard that another event, possibly even bigger might happen Wednesday and Thursday of next week. So it doesn`t look like it will hold. Besides, what is winter in Cincinnati without at least one major/measurable snowfall?

I'm betting that BB construction will be fine and that it won't be delayed. I'm also hoping for a few days of cancelled school for snow days. I live in Centerville (south of Dayton) and we have VERY few cancellations. I want snow. Now.

BB will be A-OK.