Diamondback Lines....

KI FANATIC 37

Has anyone else noticed that DB's line just isn't as long as last year (on normal days). Or is it just me? Because ever time I look at the webcam its either a walk on or just wrapped around the queues....

I have noticed that becasue almost everyday last year the queue was filled but I sure don't mind it.

Thats a good thing not a bad thing! If we're going to rate this as a measurement of popularity then I guess Invertigo, Firehawk, and Flight of Fear are the most popular coasters in the park!

More realistically though, Diamondback is a people mover, the other 3 aren't.

Well, Ive been told (not experienced it YET) that the experience of riding in the Night Row cant be compared... so that could be why.

Well, Nitro's lines may changE next year...

Terp, who thinks you should know many think Diamondback is superior to Nitro, others vice versa...and Terp...he doesn't answer that conundrum...for anybody!

While I definitely agree that, fundamentally, B&M hypers cant really be compared due to the different aspects each delivers... after comparing the two visually, I feel that the feel of the twisting second and 5th drop I will get while riding in the Night Row will fulfill my desires better than DB does. By the end of last season, I would get on DB and the FIRST time I rode it each day still gave me that "wow" feeling, and subsequent rides did not do that at all.

Well, Ive been told (not experienced it YET) that the experience of riding in the Night Row cant be compared... so that could be why.

Well, Nitro's lines may changE next year...

Terp, who thinks you should know many think Diamondback is superior to Nitro, others vice versa...and Terp...he doesn't answer that conundrum...for anybody!

Currently I have DB as my 4th fav just ahead of Nitro-but both are very close in my opinion.

As to lines, yesterday the queues for DB were full in the morning, pretty much empty in the afternoon and filled again in the evening. It was a very hot day and the water rides and the water park tend to be crowded on those days.

Has anyone else noticed that DB's line just isn't as long as last year (on normal days). Or is it just me? Because ever time I look at the webcam its either a walk on or just wrapped around the queues....

i have notice that cause usually on some normal day around 3:00 both of all of the line flows r open with people in it but now only 1 flow is open.

Guest Millennium

I'm riding Nitro in a couple of weeks. Cant wait to see how it compares to DB. I prefer a huge line that moves quickly rather than a small line that moves slowly. I go crazy if I just stand in the line waiting.

The weather in the Cincinnati area has been awesome lately. The temps. have been reasonable along with the humidity. Also the skies have been clear. I know a lot of my friend have gone to the park this week so I have a feeling that is a trend everywhere in the area.smile.gif