Most Beautiful Ride

Whales_Rock

Sorry about adding the crypt in there.... I tried to include everything. For structure I meant the roller coaster's structure.

And I completely agree about Vortex... I love everything about it, though I'd prefer to just observe it than ride it

Where is the "other" option. I think the new blue paint job on Woodstock Express looks awesome (I also like the yellow and orange combo on Flying Ace).

In the end, I went for Racer (historical) - with a nice coat of paint, the beauty of a white wooden coaster stretching down Coney Mall is an incredible sight.

For paint, I went with Invertigo.. as it's simply impossible to walk by it and not gawk, and nearly everyone does...

For structure, hands down is SoB. I get that some people think performance into structure, but were talking beauty... and that coaster is one the most beautiful structures I've ever seen,and I've been around...

deb

For structure, it's a tie - Son of Beast is incredible and beautiful. You don't have to be a fan of the ride, or an enthusiast, to appreciate how immense and intricate the structure is. My vote, however, went to Flight of Fear. To me, there's absolutely nothing in this world like sitting in the front seat, squinting down the launch track and seeing nothing but pitch black darkness. And then, as soon as you pass into the spaghetti bowl, being instantly surrounded in hundreds of supports and track and glowing lights, absolutely unable to discern if you're upside-down, right-side-up, sideways... It's physically the most daunting and impressive roller coaster structure I've seen, and you're smack-dab in the middle of it. I'm sweating just thinking about it. B)