Holiday World Questions

Yes, It's me again, asking a question about an amusement park. My dad said no to Cedar Point even after he said yes, so I suggested Holiday World. And now I HOPE I AM ABSOLUTELY sure my dad and mom says yes about that. I'm just really confused about the ticket prices.

It shows general admission for Holiday World & Splashin' Safari. Is that all for ONE day, or one day Holiday World and one day Splashin' Safari? And I also saw something that said "Next Day Ticket (Buy before leaving day one)" for $21.00. I'm confused now! Can someone please explain what that ticket is, and what would happen if I got that for 3 adults and 1 kid?

Confused! :blink:

For how many days? And yes your ticket includes the waterpark.

My question was, is the waterpark included in ONE individual day, or included in the same day as Holiday World?

And If I can figure out that answer or my other question; my family is staying two days. :blink:

OK, unrealsk8r has done a good job of explaining things, let me just break it down step by step very clearly. When you buy a one day admission ticket to Holiday World and Splashin Safari, you pay one price. That ticket that you purchased allows you full, unlimited access to BOTH parks, all day long, as many times as you want to go from Holiday World to Splashin Safari back and forth. Splashin Safari is a "park within a park" with 3 entrances/exits that you can freely go in and out of as often as you like. Now, lets say you and your Family decide "Hey, this is the best park we have ever been to, and its a GREAT value.... lets come back tomorrow!" If this is the case, you simply go to the front of the park, and for only $21 additional dollars each., you can all get admission tickets to the park to use the next day. If you want to go to Holdiay World one day, and Splashin Safari the next, you can do that. If you want to go back and forth from water to dry each day, you can do that. If you just want to go for one day, and visit both parks for one price, you can do that too. Have fun, its EASY to do at Holiday World and Splashin Safari biggrin.gif

As I have often pointed out, the frequent (every night the park closes at 10 or later) fireworks at Kings Island is unique among US seasonal amusement parks. Some parks have far grander displays (Great Adventure for one), but only have them four or five times a season, or even only on the 4th of July. When people observe how little time some theming seems to last at Kings Island, perhaps they should ask themselves if they'd be willing to give up the fireworks for more frequent light bulb replacement. I am sure it is one of many issues weighed at the park when this year's corporate (or, for now, partnership) owner sends down the park's corporate budget to be allocated...