New Area for Holiday World 2011?

I went over to Holiday World for the 4th of July Festivies the other day and noticed three different heart shaped fireworks in thier annual firework display, and it reminded me of this Holihint that Paula Werne dropped right before the announcement of the new Thanksgiving area that was coming to the park in 2006:

http://web.archive.org/web/20060318131444/www.holidayworld.com/holiblog/2005/07/oooooo-aaaaaaahhhh.html

Was this a very stratigic hint dropped by a very notorius, Paula Werne? Maybe a Valentines Day section maybe be coming to Holiday World in 2011?

I would be much more inclined to believe that the Heart shaped fireworks were one of three things.

A)A way of saying "We Love You" one more time to Will

B)A way of saying "Thank You all for Loving Holiday World" to the many patrons that day.

C)Something included in the display that park ownership/management thought would make a nice addition.

I am betting choice C is the most likely, followed closely by choice A, then B

I would be much more inclined to believe that the Heart shaped fireworks were one of three things.

A)A way of saying "We Love You" one more time to Will

B)A way of saying "Thank You all for Loving Holiday World" to the many patrons that day.

C)Something included in the display that park ownership/management thought would make a nice addition.

I am betting choice C is the most likely, followed closely by choice A, then B

Yeah, A was my second guess.

But if they decide to add another holiday to they're palate, I'm calling it!

I saw 5 different firework displays this year. All five of them had heart shaped fireworks. Maybe they were on sale?

Haha probably! laugh.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I think St. Patrick's Day would fit better. Leprechaun Leaper (taller Liberty Launch), Pots of Gold (tea cups ride, but themed to pots of gold), The Other Side of the Rainbow (if you've been to Krazy City, kind of like the Skyscraper ride), and Lucky's Looper (steel coaster!! ;))

• 1 month later...

Valentines would be great. Plus a true family section. Your whole family could ride tea cups, and Another dark ride at Holiday world would be great. I'll tell you what Holiday world is getting some great popularity!.

Watch out Louisville.

Would'nt it be nice if Cedar Fair sold Kings Island to a true cincinnatian that would take the park to the next level!!!!

Visionary!!!