Ok so about 2 years ago me and my friend Nick or FeartheFour went to the Ohio State Fair. Yeah we knew it would be completely different from KI but we love to ride any rides from fair to amusement park. We walked in and the first ride we rode was a chainsaw type ride.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3392/3307216319_d97d008457.jpg

We both completely underestimated it. We ride every ride in Kings Island and Cedar Point over and over and never feel even a little naseaus. One ride on Chainsaw killed us. We didnt ride another ride for like 4 hours. So if your looking for something to destroy your stomach find a chainsaw ride.

Every time I see one of those, my brain screams "RIDE IT!" while my stomach screams "IT'S A TRAP!"

...My stomach always wins. Always.

Regardless, it could make for a really cool Coney Mall addition. The ride has a physical appeal to it- when properly washed, etc., unlike at my local county fair- that would fit into Coney Mall's atmosphere pretty nicely, IMO.

Every time I see one of those, my brain screams "RIDE IT!" while my stomach screams "IT'S A TRAP!"

...My stomach always wins. Always.

Regardless, it could make for a really cool Coney Mall addition. The ride has a physical appeal to it- when properly washed, etc., unlike at my local county fair- that would fit into Coney Mall's atmosphere pretty nicely, IMO.

I'm not so sure of it's hourly capacity though. Seems to be low. I wish they would replaced it with the Ferris wheel :D

Statistics can be unexpected. I read this a while back in a 'Popular Science' magazine.

Around 180 people die a year, while pouring orange juice. The number of people who die pouring apple juice is quite smaller, around 110. While shark attacks, on average, claim 60 lives.

Edit: These are approximate numbers. The article is from an old issue, 2006 or 2007.

ah, the zipper. I was about 8 the first time I rode it. No, the ONLY time. I've got this thing, if it makes me hurl, I'm not riding it again! I was with 2 cousins, one crying hysterically and the other laughing and making the bucket spin... (stomach churns thinking about it)... but it's still dynamic to look at.

deb