Signed, Sealed, Delivered.

Purplehaze

DSCF1363.jpg

The stage took some drastic changes from years past. I was amazed how nice it was when I sat down to watch this show. The performers were right on mark and even with the sweltering heat and humidity they always had a smile on they're faces. I can not say enough how good this group of young performers are. If you miss this show you have done your self a huge injustice. If you have never been on stage, especially and outside stage and perform a show day in and day out you have no idea how hard these people work. it is amazing.

DSCF1397.jpg

DSCF1381.jpg

DSCF1383-Copy.jpg

DSCF1396.jpg

And this young lady really brought it home, well done!

Great pictures. Praise for a show, coming from a long time trouper like you, means a lot!

Thanks for the post!

TY, performing has always been in my blood and I take more Interest in things like this as those who think about nothing but coasters. Even if a show is not up to caliber so to speak it still makes the area in the park seem more alive.

And as for Aretha and Frankie being in Motown you are correct, however both were very influential in the history of Motown.

Great pictures. Praise for a show, coming from a long time trouper like you, means a lot!

Thanks for the post!

TY, performing has always been in my blood and I take more Interest in things like this as those who think about nothing but coasters. Even if a show is not up to caliber so to speak it still makes the area in the park seem more alive.

And as for Aretha and Frankie being in Motown you are correct, however both were very influential in the history of Motown.

I agree with that. And absolutely none of the new artists today can belt one out like Aretha.

I'm going to give it another chance but I sincerely hope they have figured out the sound mix and can make these performers sound as good as they should. It seemed to me as I was leaving the theater that the sound person was chilling in her chair leaning back looking disinterested. Contrasted with the shows in the Festhaus where the sound guys are on it and the mix is perfect.

• 4 weeks later...