A quick Kings Island Question

Adventure Express

Watsup everyone? As some of you might know, although I'm almost positive that nobody Knows, I'm going to be making a trip down to Mason to go to Kings Island in a few weeks. As I've heard from many people, The Beast is an amazing ride at night. I just want to know, would I be able to get in line at 9:55, or around there, and still be able to catch a ride on The Beast? Like, if I get into the line five minutes before they close off the line, and then they close it off, will they make everybody who is still in line go home at the time they cut off the lines, or will they cycle everyone through and not allow an new passengers on the ride?

Thanks a lot in advance! smile.gif

But during the downtime of them not sending any coasters out of the station, they put the trash can in front of the line, so no one else can get in line. It is your best bet to get inline before 10-15 minutes before the fireworks go off, that and because the line is usally a little longer, but after they announce they are closing for the fireworks, mostly everyone leaves, so the wait time mostly comes down to waiting for the end of the fireworks.

That is not correct. While The Beast does temporarily suspend operations at approximately 9:45 or 9:50, the line does in fact remain open all the way up until 10pm. Once given the all clear from management after the conclusion of the fireworks, everyone in line will be able to ride, barring of course mechanical issues. They do NOT close the line before 10pm, unless of course there are mechanical issues that prevent the ride from re-opening that evening.

Everytime I've went and got a night ride on The Beast, I'd head that way at 9:30, regardless of where I was in the park, or if I'd just gotten off another ride, head over there, then. Dark is, well, dark, and a night ride is a night ride, although I guess if you're looking for the final train of the night... I always liked to be close enought to the front of the queque so that when they shut down for fireworks, I could sit down(yeah, gross prob, but hey, I'd been on my feet for nearly 12 hours!).

deb

Getting a ride in on The Beast at that time of the night is absolutely amazing. You can't describe it until you actually do it. Walking through an empty park to the entrance is equally neat, too, in my opinion.

last season i got to the park at 7:30, rode Diamondback, the crypt, then Diamondback two more times.

the only reason this is relevant is because they closed down Diamondback temporarily for the fireworks, well either that or they had an unexpected problem that lasted exactly the same amount of time as the firework show, but i'm not complaining seeing the fireworks and then their reflection in the splashdown pool was really awesome.