NEW FOR 2011

Did you forget the comments about there being more to thrill rides than roller coasters, and that it will appeal to teens? ^

I don't see how a new coaster doesn't appeal to teens.

Just because Dick Kinzel said that there's more to thrill rides than roller coasters doesn't mean that it won't be a coaster. If I'm correct, he said that the new 2010 ride "won't get you wet." Of course he meant that "It won't get you wet, it will get you soaked." It could very well be another one of those statements where he means the complete opposite of what he says...

...Look at the times he's said that he will retire, yet it doesn't look like it's going to happen anytime soon.

Guest Millennium

Did you forget the comments about there being more to thrill rides than roller coasters, and that it will appeal to teens? ^

Did you forget Aquatrax?

Did you forget that was tweeted? And CP was throwing out clues just to mess with people at that point. You all want a coaster so you make yourself think it will be.

Did you forget Aquatrax?

Did you forget that was tweeted? And CP was throwing out clues just to mess with people at that point. You all want a coaster so you make yourself think it will be.

I don't know, the evidence is pointing at a coaster at the moment. You can't take everything that Dick Kinzel says by heart. Again, he said that the 2010 addiction "Won't get you wet." Either way, there are markings in that area and flags around Ocean Motion that extend out into the beach. I say that there's a 70% chance for a new coaster in 2011.

EDIT: Anyone Hungry? http://www.cedarpoint.com/public/fun/blog/2010/7/21/Who%27s_hungry%3F.cfm

Did you forget that hints and clues are just hints and clues. If they came out with the actual exact information, they would not be hints and clues anymore, just the announcement of the actual ride.

What is the fun in that?

• 2 weeks later...
International Class: 025

Class Status: Active

Clothing, namely shoes; t-shirts, shorts, sweat shirts, sweat pants, sweat shorts; and headwear, namely hats and caps

Basis: 1(B )

First Use Date: (DATE NOT AVAILABLE)

First Use in Commerce Date: (DATE NOT AVAILABLE)

i guess this is the new name, at first i thought that was the brand name of the ride, like giga-coaster, diving machine, ect...

International Class: 025

Class Status: Active

Clothing, namely shoes; t-shirts, shorts, sweat shirts, sweat pants, sweat shorts; and headwear, namely hats and caps

Basis: 1(B )

First Use Date: (DATE NOT AVAILABLE)

First Use in Commerce Date: (DATE NOT AVAILABLE)

i guess this is the new name, at first i thought that was the brand name of the ride, like giga-coaster, diving machine, ect...

I'm wondering if the "Strata" portion of the name would refer to the height? (a la Strata Coaster = 400') A 400' Star Flyer? It seems to fit with most of Dick's clues... Interesting.

Hmm, this would work for just about everything Dick Kenzel has said... A ride like that would appeal to the teen market (despite the fact that the name is as awful as sin), it brings back memories (to an extent), and it would be considered a thrill ride. Would it fit in the area of the park where all of the construction markets are? Yes.

I could see this happening.