NEW FOR 2011

Myabe the are getting a "Soarin" Ride? I got this from the Triangular numbe thing. Or a motion theater. I mean come on

2 3

4 5 6

7 8 9 10

Eh...a bit far fetched I guess.

Hmm it didn't work when i tried to post thenumbers in a triagle.

NOTE- I do know that the triangular numbers don't literally mean that they are in a triangle, I am just trying to think outside the box.er triangle.

100% agree Cormaster. Dick has stated TTD was a mistake (I think he actually said Disaster was the biggest). For them to throw up another one would seem a little odd.

I would have to wonder about who produced the fake document though. They would have to know, especially while typing the legal spiel at the top, that they could be in some trouble for producing such false documents.

I think Dick Kinzel though TTD was the biggest mistake from a financial standpoint. He has stated that he thought Disaster Transport was a mistake because he just thought it was a silly ride. ( Although that ride has grown on me over the years. )

http://www.cedarpoint.com/public/fun/blog/2010/8/23/Whoops!.cfm

Ok, so I'll admit it's been awhile since we've been back here to blog. But trust me, it's for a very good reason.

We've been working hard on something we'll be announcing in a little more than 24 hours. But in the meantime, here's a piece of the work:

NBP908.jpg

We announce our 2011 news tomorrow at 2 p.m. on our Facebook page. Be there, or be round. Yes, round.

The only thing I can make of it is that the picture is probably a 3D rendering of the ride area that will be used for the Concept Art; imagine the 3D rendering of Diamondback for the announcement but minus Diamondback itself.

See thread on new attraction at KI which appears to be the windsoar ( or whatever it is called.) I have the feeling that CP pulled a fast one on the public thinking this was going to be at CP. ( See the quote " whoops " by Tony and Tyler. ) I have the feeling from Tony and Tyler's photo that CP is building a coaster after all. We'll see.

Makes me wonder. After all isn't Magic Mountain putting in Coaster #17, which will tie them with CP's record? Of course Magic Mountain has tied with CP several times so CP could just not care about this time either.

They've tied, but never passed from my understanding.

i think the wooden roller coaster idea, from a long time ago, still has a chance, and fits the clues.

side-by-side: you set side-by-side on every wooden roller coaster

64 crayons: there could be two trains of 32 riders each

dinosaur: the oldest form of roller coaster, wooden

diaper: it will bring people back to when they were young (saying it's a recreation of an defunct Cedar Point roller coaster)

the hint with picture of feet: two of the numbers are 66 and 50, it could only be 66 ft. tall, with a 50 ft. drop.

the windmill: the ride will let you experience wind hitting you, especially if you have your hands extended upward.

http://www.facebook....KnottsBerryFarm

Do you dare to fly 301' through the above Knott's?

I'm sure daretofly wouldn't mind at all, especially if there are no what he sees as unnecessary midcourse brakes. And TH13TEEN would be thrilled.

Terpy wouldn't see it so well, since Knott's will doubtless knott get rid of their idiotic "no eye protection allowed on any ride faster than a ski lift" policy. As long as they keep that policy, most rides will knott get Terpy to Knott's ever again (but it might make him ponder what to do about such a policy...)