Gold Pass Question

CincyMan98

From the website:

...What happens if I lost or forgot my Season Pass?

If you forget to bring your Season Pass, please proceed to any Ticket and Season Pass Sales Window located at the Front Gate. A nominal processing fee will be assessed if you lose your Season Pass....

http://www.visitking...es/pass_faq.cfm

In the past, they would let you in ONCE without the pass, with ID.

After that, you had to buy a replacement pass, which cost something like $15 or so. I bet they still do...see the second sentence refers to lost passes, not forgotten ones.

Now, I don't know. You could call the park and ask. It does NOT cost as much as the original pass...

When visiting Wildwater Kingdom this summer, my friend forgot his pass and was told he could get one free replacement, and then would have to buy the replacement card if he forgot it again. We then found out it was bring-a-friend-for-free day, however, so we never went through with the "one free replacement" offer, so I can't speak to whether or not it was really a policy.

And even if it was, that was Geauga Lake. This is Kings Island. If there's one thing we've learned of season passes and Cedar Fair Entertainment Company, it's that you're not guaranteed much of anything unless you're willing to fight for it.

Kings Island and i am guessing other Cedar Fair parks allow you to enter the park without your season pass TWICE, and TWICE only. You just have to go to guest services, and have a proper ID and be able to verify your information such as address, etc... I have personally went once without a season pass and I had no trouble. They even have a special ticket code. it says Forgot Season Pass on it...

You just go to the sales window and state that you forgot your season pass and they can look it up for you. It is easy to id the person as you MUST match the person's picture with the picture on the display screen. And after the second time, you must buy a replacement pass. And yes, there is a ticket printed out and it states how many times you have used that function.

• 3 years later...

I lost my Gold Pass for KI. How much does a replacement gold pass cost for 2014? and where can replace it at?

You can get a replacement at the park at Guest Services for a $15 fee. That will require waiting until the park opens for the season.

EDIT: Forget that. Listen to what Don said in the other thread that I hadn't opened yet. :P

• Like 1