Delirium Reopens

brick52

Some one prolly just lost an article of clothing while riding.

While I admit to not getting the best look at the falling object, it definitely wasn't an article of clothing. It was very large. At first I thought it might be a large banner or flag. However, keep in mind that I just got a quick look at it and it could have been a thin sheet of metal that flopped around in the wind as well. That is pure speculation though. Losing an article of clothing wouldn't account for the large snapping sound the ride made either.

My wife saw it also and she clearly saw it drop from the top of the ride, not the frisbee. Just how major this is, I don't know, but something definitely fell off the structure itself.

We were on Delirium yesterday around 11am. There were no problems with it then. It was rotating faster than the day before and swinging pretty high. Seems to be running much better than earlier this year. We also rode it several times on Wednesday with no issues. The only ride that was down while we were there the past few days was Invertigo. We were in Action Zone from 10am until noon and didn't notice anything wrong with Delirium.

Guest rcfreak339

It was running Friday almost all day except for the morning hours...I can also confirm the large "piece" falling off of Delerium. Although at the time I just saw them lifting it back into place. I even got a picture...

img7019s.jpg

It wasn't a big deal most likely, because it opened shortly after.

It was running Friday almost all day except for the morning hours...I can also confirm the large "piece" falling off of Delerium. Although at the time I just saw them lifting it back into place. I even got a picture...

img7019s.jpg

It wasn't a big deal most likely, because it opened shortly after.

Im gonna call Possible Photoshop on this... hmmm idk it just doesn't look right, but then again idk whats on top of the ride so it could be real.

• 2 weeks later...