Seat Choice

daddyactorboy

Only on Diamondback and Back Lot Stunt Coaster they tell you where to sit. But on Diamondback, you can ask to wait in line for the front seat and they usually let you do so. But you have to wait 3 or 4 trains

for the line in the front. And if you ask to go to very back seat, occasionally they let you go to the back seat.

You can sit where you want on most KI coasters. Diamondback operators often instruct you on where to sit, but you can sometimes request a particular seat. I've never ridden Firehawk so I don't know about it. The rest are self-serve.

Oh yeah - backlot is assigned seating, doh!

Yeah they tell you where to sit when riding Firehawk. They also hold the line back from the ride so it looks like the line is a lot longer than it actually is, although it might as well be anyway since it moves as slow as a slug! Firehawk, BLSC, and Diamondback are where you'll be assigned. Firehawk it doesn't make a difference, not sure about BLSC, but with Diamondback I'd ask for the front seat.

^ I have to say that I wouldn't be a fan of not getting a choice where to sit on Magnum XL200. I like the way some stations have it set up that you can't enter the station until it clears out, but you're still allowed to choose your seat once you enter (Wicked Twister). It improves capacity and makes finding a seat easier.