What's your favorite Boomerang Bay waterslide?

BeastForever

Heres's my list of BB waterslides in order from how much I like each sllide:

1. Snowy River Rampage
  2. Tazmanian Typhoon
  3. Awesome Aussie Twister
  4. Down Under Thunder
  5. Bondi Pipeline
  6. Sydney Sidewinder

Note: I've never ridden Coolangatta Racer but I'm gonna try to next time I visit BB.

• Like 1

Snowy River Rampage is the best because it is really long. But last time I didn't get to ride it. Here's the story, I told my friends that I was gonna go to the bathroom. They said "okay." I told them that they can go ride SRR once without me while I was at the bathroom. Then they went to the slide and rode SRR once. Then when I meet them at the exit they say "We got kicked of the ride so were not allowed to ride anymore." and they were laughing about. I say, "What did you guys do to get kicked off?" They keep on laughing,"O we were jumping up and down on the raft." So since my 3 friends can't ride it means that I can't ride because you need at least 3 people to ride since it's a big raft. My friends are really stupid...smile.gif

• Like 1

My favorites in order:

1. Tasmanian Typhoon

2. Snowy River Rampage (a very close 2nd place)

3. Awesome Aussie Twister

4. Sydney Sidewinder

5. Bondi Pipeline

6. Down Under Thunder

I haven't done Coolangatta Racer yet.

We took GatorGirl on SRR for her first time ever a few weeks ago. She loved it! We got off and she asked us when we could ride it again. I said "Whenever you want," and she said "How about now?" So we got right back in line!

I had forgotten all about SRR! I couldn't figure out what all of you guys were talking about. I rode that back in '92, but apparently, in my several visits to BB since then, I just haven't made my way back there. That IS a fun ride.

So since my 3 friends can't ride it means that I can't ride because you need at least 3 people to ride since it's a big raft. My friends are really stupid...smile.gif

Back in June they were sending out tons of rafts with less than four people, but I never saw one person. I'm sure it just wouldn't be the same without them.

for me it's a tie between snowy river rampage and tazmanian typhoon, both are a lot of fun to me and a must ride every time i go to the water park, even though i haven't even stepped foot into any water park in about three years.

...and until they do something about how hot the pavement gets at boomerang bay (more shading around the park would be great), i don't see me spending much time, if any at all there.