Hershey Park

alexisandrcs4eve

Yesterday I had an amazing time at hershey. My dad and I went on every coaster that I hadn't been (except roller soaker) plus storm runner. They were all ok , but my favorite coaster there was storm runner. It was kinda weird though because last time I went to hershey i HATED it , but now it seems pretty good.

I find it pretty humorous that I went to GAdv on Friday and Hershey on Saturday while you did the opposite! Hershey was a disappointment for me, Fahrenheit being forceless and a big letdown, and both GCIs being kinda boring. Great Bear was decent as far as Beemer Inverts go. The layout is probably the worst of any park I've been to. However Storm Runner was great and Comet was a complete pleasant suprise! Two less parks you get to brag to me about.

I find it pretty humorous that I went to GAdv on Friday and Hershey on Saturday while you did the opposite! Hershey was a disappointment for me, Fahrenheit being forceless and a big letdown, and both GCIs being kinda boring. Great Bear was decent as far as Beemer Inverts go. The layout is probably the worst of any park I've been to. However Storm Runner was great and Comet was a complete pleasant suprise! Two less parks you get to brag to me about.

Ya but I can still brag about SFAmerica, SFGAmerica, Michigan's Adventure, and Lego Land lolz :)

Ya but I can still brag about SFAmerica, SFGAmerica, Michigan's Adventure, and Lego Land lolz :)

PSHHHHHHH If you have that much to brag about then band class is going to suck.