pki unlimited addicts

bevischick

after spending three years at good ole pki, i've yet to become completely addicted...yet i have not found another job...so i guess i am addicted...and everytime i'm with the ki gang that is all they seem to talk about, like the old war heroes and their stories...we can spend hours at waffle house at 2 in the morning, and it never ceases to get old especially the crazy guest stories...and now i'm registered in this website...what a shame...but i'm not an addict...they go to meetings...but i can honestly say that i've read far too many posts that i can handle and i still don't know my way around the site (and maybe that's a good thing)...now my question to you...how often do you check this site cuz i know some check it like 12 times a day

i do check this site out like 25 times a day. this site is pretty awesome ive been on this site for 2 and a half years and i enjoy it. aaron did a great job on PKIU. also im going to be @ the job fair @ PKI in Februay cool.gif

Edited by PKI_man

and everytime i'm with the ki gang that is all they seem to talk about, like the old war heroes and their stories...we can spend hours at waffle house at 2 in the morning, and it never ceases to get old especially the crazy guest stories...

Haha Kelly. That is so true. Now all we need is matching tatoos showing off what infantry we are in. The regretting it 20 years later. Kinda like your "Rose Bowl Bliss" tatoo on your butt.

Edited by AZ Kinda Guy

Ah yes, old "War Stories". Nothing like having a few soft tacos and swapping old stories about wacky experiences from back in the day. Good times.. good times..

As for checking this site, I look every once in a great while it seems. It's been college that has most of my focus as of recent. PKI might come back in the picture.. who knows...

~S~

Ya know PKI is so easy to talk about because we love it when its something you love its fun to talk about...PKI to me is the Greatest Theme Park ever well maybe besides Disney world and IOA...But PKI will always be number one with me....its where i love to hang out in The Spring and Summer Months and iam Addictted to PKI because OF The Beast and Delirium and SDATHC...and last but not least Spongebob 3D!!!!! smile.gif

Hi, my name is Tom, and Im a PKI-aholic.

This will be my third season, and I am hooked on PKI. I have spent many a nights in Bdubs talking about PKI, and many more nights at Waffle House doing the same. I am so addicted to PKI that I am not afraid to work the All Day shift on BAFFD, leave at two in the morning, and then stop by Whities and Walgreens to pick up a twelve pack of Dew, and then sit in a parking lot until 4 in the morning with a couple of friends.

Add this to my list of things I need help with.

This will be my third season, and I am hooked on PKI. I have spent many a nights in Bdubs talking about PKI, and many more nights at Waffle House doing the same. I am so addicted to PKI that I am not afraid to work the All Day shift on BAFFD, leave at two in the morning, and then stop by Whities and Walgreens to pick up a twelve pack of Dew, and then sit in a parking lot until 4 in the morning with a couple of friends.

Yea man i hear ya..im the same darn way.

Tom, sad thing is, I can see that being me in 2 years, lol.

Last year was my first season at PKI as an employee, and I'm getting addicted too. War stories are so much fun, my fav is when a guest thouht there were 10 inches in a foot ("The height restriction is 48 inches." Woman: "Oh, I don't think my kid is 4'8''.")

Oh, and I check the site about 2 times a day.

• 1 month later...