Six Flags America

alexisandrcs4eve

I visited SFAmerica today. I and my dad wanted to ride some coasters before we got back home. First Joker's Jinx, which was nearly identical to Flight of Fear. The only difference was it was outside and there was NO MIDDCOURSE BRAKE!!!! Man, Batwing was exactly like Firehawk and the funny thing was i was wearing first rider Firehawk shirt. Mind Eraser felt so much like Mind Eraser at Geauga Lake or is it Thunder Hawk in Michigan's Adventure? Also, in my opinion, Superman: Ride of Steel's awesomeness is over rated. The only part i really liked about that ride was the bunny hills at the end but, there was also a trim and the end brakes were right after the bunny hills so it hurt a bit. Over all my favorite coaster there is Wild One. I still can't belive that good of a wooden coaster could have been design from just using a pencil and paper in 1917! Now that is absolutly amazing! The park it self I wouldn't want to come back over and over again but, it was a good little park :)

Also, in my opinion, Superman: Ride of Steel's awesomeness is over rated. The only part i really liked about that ride was the bunny hills at the end but, there was also a trim and the end brakes were right after the bunny hills so it hurt a bit.

Hmmm... Superman ROS at SF America is a coaster I enjoy quite a bit. It's a mirror of the one built at Darien Lake. I've ridden both and find the Darien Lake version just a bit more enjoyable. Unfortunately, both have some unmistakable "lagging" moments.

However, the Superman ROS that everyone raves about is at Six Flags New England. It is now themed to Bizarro But IMO it's the best coaster in existance today. If you've not ridden it... plan to someday!

Shaggy

I went to Six Flags America this year for the first time as well. I was also impressed by Wild One, as I was with their entire collection of coasters. I loved the first drop and airtime hills on Superman. I liked Roar, but couldn't help imagining it with Millenium Flyer trains. And being able to park in the shade, return to a car that had not baked in the sun, and eat lunch in the parking lot under trees was wonderful. Not to mention the splash onto the Midway that surprised several people! I enjoyed myself that day and left with the feeling that it is an underrated park.