What is your best and worst Park related exprences

DegenRider

Then are you saying that your co-workers are your only friends?

Mars, you might want to take a gander at the board rules. Flaming of any sort will not be tolerated.

2. Offensive Posts and Language. Please have regard for other people's opinions. Just because you might not agree with them does not mean they are wrong. Also, any abusive language will not be tolerated and you will receive a warning, or will be banned from the boards indefinitely.

SRM stands for Stark Raven Mad, it was a large enthusiast gathering at Holiday World (I believe that Holiday World has cancelled all future enthusiast events, but I may be wrong). Last year, an ACEer had her lapbar down only one click, and then undid her seatbelt just for some more airtime... she was later found ejected from the train underneath the ride structure. She later died in the hospital.

Edited by Aaron

Last year, an ACEer had her lapbar down only one click, and then undid her seatbelt just for some more airtime... she was later found ejected from the train underneath the ride structure.  She later died in the hospital.

Very sad if you ask me and sorta dumb if you think about it, she undone her seat belt and her lap bar was not down propely

Edited by PKI_man