Performer Falls During Signed Sealed Delivered

Kirk Sheppard

Today at the 3:30 show of Signed, Sealed, Delivered, a female performer (I believe her name is Kimber) fell during the show. She was helped off stage and did not return to that performance. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to go to any further performances during the day to see if she was back in the lineup or not. I sure hope she's OK. She hit hard... I missed what happened as I was sending a text message, but I heard the impact and I heard the crowd sigh.

Kudos to the rest of the cast, though, as they kept singing and dancing and didn't miss a beat. If this young lady had a solo part after her fall, they covered it seamlessly. If anyone has any info about the performer's condition, please post or let me know through private message.

Wow send someone a message to see if they are ok, and this is the kind of responses you receive.

I think aside from AZ Kinda Guy's initial insult, everyone else has been on your side of it? My post, specifically, was poking fun at how he "jumped to conclusions." (Office Space reference)

It is not an easy job. I did it back when, 5 shows a day 6 days a week can be murder on your body.

Wow, having to know how to walk and sing karaoke at the same time for almost 15 hours a week. I bet the men on Deadliest Catch and UFC are glad they don't have a job that difficult.

Oh, and.... http://www.youtube.c...h?v=mqotKEKEvcM

This is perhaps the most inappropriately bitter thing I've seen posted on this forum.

I would imagine the folks on UFC AND Dealiest Catch make considerably more an hour to do what they do, as well.

But my best guess is that the poster of this comment hasn't done any of the three . . . .

Wow, having to know how to walk and sing karaoke at the same time for almost 15 hours a week. I bet the men on Deadliest Catch and UFC are glad they don't have a job that difficult.

Sarcasm...I love it! tongue.gif

Kirk...it's possible that if you don't know BavarianBeatle his post may come off wrong...but I know it was not meant to be mean.

Sarcasm...I love it! tongue.gif

Kirk...it's possible that if you don't know BavarianBeatle his post may come off wrong...but I know it was not meant to be mean.

And imagine that you are one of the performers who works VERY hard at Kings Island every day to entertain people and came on here to find this sarcastic comment. How would they take the post? Perhaps its because of my professional life, but people's feelings DO matter. Inappropriate sarcasm IS mean, whether its intended to be or not.

Belittling the thing about the parks I love the most - the shows - fires me up. I'm already defensive enough about not being a ride warrior because they've designed the rides for short skinny people. Leave my performers alone! :-)

And imagine that you are one of the performers who works VERY hard at Kings Island every day to entertain people and came on here to find this sarcastic comment. How would they take the post?

As I mentioned, if you "know" him you would know that it was not meant to be mean spirited. Check out some of his older posts and you will find that he is a very valuable member of this site...check out the "KIC What Happened" thread.

If a performer is a regular member of this site they know what kind of poster he is. smile.gif

And imagine that you are one of the performers who works VERY hard at Kings Island every day to entertain people and came on here to find this sarcastic comment. How would they take the post?

As I mentioned, if you "know" him you would know that it was not meant to be mean spirited. Check out some of his older posts and you will find that he is a very valuable member of this site...check out the "KIC What Happened" thread.

If a performer is a regular member of this site they know what kind of poster he is. smile.gif

I don't care if it was our beloved Terpy or CoasterRZ (who I love) or someone new. If someone says something I disagree with, in content or in tone, it is OK to comment on. Right? Or did I miss a memo somewhere?