Win CP tickets

Or, Cedar Point could give the winner a free Pepsi if they already have a Platinum Pass...

I'd also suggest a slice of pizza, but I am not that mean!

Agreed But If I want a Free Pepsi drink I can always go to Santa Claus In. just sayin. No Nickels needed.

(And for just a wee bit more detour...that place in Santa Claus? This year I LOVE their pizza, which I used to despise. Either I am mellowing, or it has changed for the better. I still miss Chuckwagon Pizza from last year at Cedar Point. I loved that stuff. As silly as it sounds, I would have gone to Cedar Point more this summer if they still had that...the mere memory of the disgusting stuff they are selling this year and calling pizza is off-putting...perhaps I need to go to Dorney...hopefully they didn't change theirs, too....)

(And for just a wee bit more detour...that place in Santa Claus? This year I LOVE their pizza, which I used to despise. Either I am mellowing, or it has changed for the better. I still miss Chuckwagon Pizza from last year at Cedar Point. I loved that stuff. As silly as it sounds, I would have gone to Cedar Point more this summer if they still had that...the mere memory of the disgusting stuff they are selling this year and calling pizza is off-putting...perhaps I need to go to Dorney...hopefully they didn't change theirs, too....)

I was at Dorney 3 weeks ago but didnt eat at the park but back in 08 I did they have the best Burgers. I uassly Leave Cedar Point and go eat somehing on Rt 250 and come back. The Mcdonalds right before you enter the causeway is very pricy a Mcdobble costs 2 bucks at that location.

Best cheap food has to be Wildwood NJ at right across from Morey's Surfside Pier. Santino's pizza $.92 for a slice. It was so good that I had at least 4 slices while we were there. You could also go to the dollar store a few doors down and get a 20 oz soda for you guessed it...$1.

20100711-IMG_3756.jpg

Yea the Pizza was so good that we took a picture.