Haunt

Purplehaze

MASON, OH (FOX19)- Kings Island is looking for demented souls to terrorize the labyrinths and demonic dwellings of our Halloween Haunt. Take part in the bloodcurdling horror, mind-bending terror and nightmarish madness of Halloween Haunt 2010.

Interviews must be done in person at the park and are held without appointment. Apply online before your interview atwww.visitkingsisland.com/jobs.

Interviews will take place Saturdays and Sundays from August 7 through September 12 from Noon until 5:00pm. Applicants must be at least 16 years old.

Halloween Haunt is the most impressive horror experience in the Midwest, featuring more than 500 ghastly creatures emerging from the darkness, 14 highly-intense and bone-chilling haunted attractions, two "live" shows and some of the most hair-raising rides on the planet! Gates to the underworld for Halloween Haunt are open from 7:00pm to 1:00am every Friday and Saturday night September 24 through October 30.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sometimes wonder what Kings Island's claim-to-fame would be if there were another Cedar Fair park in the "Midwest." Everything that happens at Kings Island is the biggest, baddest, firstest, coolest, longest, hottest, and most immersive of its kind [in the Midwest].

... Wait... Isn't Cedar Point in "the Midwest?"

Fourteen attractions, eh?

I can only guess another new location is being prepped and ready for a brand new maze. *cough*Peanuts Playhouse*cough*

I am keeping my fingers crossed for a Doll Factory maze and/or the rumored werewolf maze replacing Tombstone Terrortory.

I am going to miss working with my group of hillbillies in Trail of Terror. I had a lot of fun there! Sadly I am not returning to work at Haunt this year as far as I know. I may make my return someday though! hahaha. I don't know if anyone remembers me from Trail of Terror, but I was in the exploding port o potty section. I stood agains a tree and made myself look like a prop. I occasionally had a chain on my arm from a tree.

I will be working at The Dent Schoolhouse for the third year, and I am excited for another haunt season! There's nothing like being inside a house, the mood completely set, and stalking the living!

For those who are curious, The Dent Schoolhouse was ranked #6 in 2009 by Hauntworld.com's "Best Haunted Attractions" and also is ranked in the top 25 in Haunted Attractions Magazine's "Must See Haunts." The doors open for another frightful school year on Sept. 17th and runs through Oct. 31st. For official information, go to http://www.frightsite.com to purchase tickets and see operating hours.

Sorry, shameless plug, but I have been through this haunt time and again as a paying customer, as well as an actor, and The Dent Schoolhouse is by far one of the best haunts I have ever been through. I highly recommend everyone to go to it.

For those who are curious, The Dent Schoolhouse was ranked #6 in 2009 by Hauntworld.com's "Best Haunted Attractions" and also is ranked in the top 25 in Haunted Attractions Magazine's "Must See Haunts."

Wouldn't Dent be considered in the "Midwest" ...