Haunt

Purplehaze

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who are curious, The Dent Schoolhouse was ranked #6 in 2009 by Hauntworld.com's "Best Haunted Attractions" and also is ranked in the top 25 in Haunted Attractions Magazine's "Must See Haunts."

Wouldn't Dent be considered in the "Midwest" ...

It certainly would be.

Cobra, I hang out with Ox and Patty all the time outside the haunt. As for coming back to St. Rita, I enjoyed my time there, but I felt it was important to move on. It didn't hurt that the co-owners of The Dent Schoolhouse are two old classmates from high school (in fact, I still remember helping out with their yard haunt, which went across his house and 3 of his neighbors' houses as well.)

Does anyone think there will be a new maze or do you think they will keep everything as is?

i have heard some stuff on what might be new, whats changin, & what will stay the same or leave. but only time will tell, & i dont give out confidentiality until after opening night (as far as the new stuff goes). so we'll just hafta wait n' see.cool.gif

So is ValleyFair and Michigan's Adventure. I think...

And I'm working Haunt for the first time this year I am so pumped.

Michigans Adventure doesn't even do a event tho.

And you working it? Wanna be my rookie? :) kjkjkj was last year, aha.

Thank god I was your rookie! I would have been so lost if you didn't answer my 5,000,000,000 questions I had! My supervisor didn't even tell me where to go on the first day of rehearsals, you did! :lol:

Are they already having Auditions?

Dude! First post in this thread.

Interviews must be done in person at the park and are held without appointment. Apply online before your interview atwww.visitkingsisland.com/jobs.

Interviews will take place Saturdays and Sundays from August 7 through September 12 from Noon until 5:00pm. Applicants must be at least 16 years old.

Does anyone think there will be a new maze or do you think they will keep everything as is?

i have heard some stuff on what might be new, whats changin, & what will stay the same or leave. but only time will tell, & i dont give out confidentiality until after opening night (as far as the new stuff goes). so we'll just hafta wait n' see.cool.gif

Then why post anything at all?

:blink:

Read between the lines (not literally before someone decides to be a smart alec) - I take this to be a hint that there will be something new and changin, but he won't say any more about it.

I'm really looking forward to Haunt this year. I'm going to attempt to come back as an actor for my 2nd season but since I missed the last two nights last year due to a nasty case of tonsilitis (Did I spell that right?) I'm not sure if they'll be letting me come back. If not I'll be trying my luck at Land of Illusions, which is an attraction that's much much closer to me and one that I really enjoyed visiting last year :)

Also, keeping my fingers crossed for a doll factory maze! The one at Cedar Point last year was amazing :)

The ending very much caught me off guard... That's really just about the only way I can put it into words, lol.

Edit: I just now received an E-mail from HR inviting me back to work at Haunt this year, how 'bout that? :P Keeping my fingers crossed hoping I'll be able to be a creeper/roamer this year, but if not I'll settle for having my spot in Urgent Scare back :)