Old Son of Beast trains

BeastForever

Which means that if SOB was renovated in 2007/2008, the cars were used in 2008 for Haunt.

Son of Beast was renovated over the '06/'07 off-season, and opened back to the public (*i think*) the fourth of july weekend '07.

That sounds about right.

Well I LOVE Family Guy, I mean honestly, they just do what they want, and I think thats great. It's satire, they really aren't making fun of people (alot?) Like Huck Finn. When we read this year in English Honors III, we did a week long discusion if Twain was racist with Jim, or he used him to be satiricle about The South during Reconstruction, because of the use of N- so many times.

BUT back on topic: Again, Halloween Haunt there is going to be death and gore, its apart of the attractions. They tell you that, due to content may not be suitable for younger people. How many of you would go if they had pretty pink ponys, and princess for their Halloween Haunt. I think it was creative, and pushed us to: The Outer Limits!

Cobra, cross referencing a book, a Halloween Event, and even a Ride at KI!

That's not the topic!tongue.gif But you do have a good point about how at HH there will be death and gore and how about they warn you about HH and how it's not suitable for young children.

BF389, who just made the worst run-on sentence ever!biggrin.gif

• Like 1

I went to Haunt last year, and I had fun (my first Haunt), with the exception of FREEZING my tail off!

Anyway, had I saw the dead celeb skeletons, it would have made it SO much more fun! Those were fantastic! Kudos to whomever came up with the idea, and whomever had the idea for that great publicity stunt! I just wish I had seen them in person.

deb

• 8 years later...