If you could only stay in one section of KI for the day.

BeastForever

This a poll I thought about when I was looking at the park map yesterday when I was at KI...

Oh yeah, and for the bonus question I promised in the poll description, here it is!

If you could only pick 3 different rides to ride for a day you spend at KI, which three would you choose?

Here's my lineup:

1. Diamondback
  2. Drop Zone
  3. The Beast

• Like 1

Rivertown, definately. I love the atmosphere there. I spend most of my time there, even if it isn't riding anything. It also has three of my favorite places to eat.

For the three rides, it would be, ummm, Diamondback, The Beast, and The Racer.

EDIT: Woah, I picked the same things Pillsberry123 did. laugh.gif

Rivertown, because of Beast, Diamondback, and White Water Canyon. Plus there's a LaRosa's and Potato Works, etc. I'll ignore the big box though!

My 3 ride lineup?

#1-The Beast

#2-Diamondback

#3-Vortex (I would have picked Flight of Fear but the wait for it can be awful)

Coney Mall. You get some flats and 4 great coasters

My three would be:

Diamondback

Flight of Fear

Adventure Express

I was thinking about The Beast, but if I only rode those three rides over and over, my day would be shortened by The Beast.

funny things is- 3 years ago (pre-Diamondback)- 90% of the vote would have probably been for Action Zone.

I voted Planet Snoopy. I WANT to get out of that area... I have kids and tend to get trapped peering out the window to a vast amusement park I haven't seen in years! Boy I can't wait to ride Skylab when I finally get back over to the other side of the park!

funny things is- 3 years ago (pre-Diamondback)- 90% of the vote would have probably been for Action Zone.

Yep, you're probably right! I'd still take Rivertown though. It's home to The Beast, it has the best food, and the most shade (something that Action Zone doesn't have much of). Actually, I'd take Coney Mall over Action Zone.

I'm not saying your post is wrong (because I think it's right) I'm just saying why I'd still pick Rivertown over other areas even without Diamondback.

Rivertown not just because of Beast and DB but I also think it is the nicest part of the park as well as the coolest. On a hot day, the rest of the park is like an oven, I think, because of the blacktop. I think the new paving in Rivertown keeps that section cooler.