What is the best ride to operate?

PKI Punk

If Train is a transportation ride, then why is it open when the waterpark is closed, ie pre/post season, before 11:00 AM and after 8:00PM on days that the waterpark is open? At these times the train doesn't make any stops.

Well, you stay open past eight (7) when WW is open so that those wonderful guests who forget to grab their items from the locker can claim them. Got to love those peeps. laugh.gif

I must say that the one day I did work in rides (on The Racer) I did have a lot of fun. There was a very lively group of people, and a very unique experience.

I still consider it a transportation ride, because it has the potential to stop at any point on its 1.1 mile circuit. Even though it may only stop in the Rivertown station, it is still transporting people through the woods, and past Water Works/Boomerang Bay. However, the definition of transportation rides is loosely defined and you can interperet it however you like. Whatever it is, flat ride or transportation ride, it is still a ride and is one of a dying breed: train rides in amusement parks.

Having worked at almost every single ride in the park, I've come to the conclustion that you guys are all wrong and confused blink.gif ...The best ride to work in the park with out a doubt is squid. Followed by a close second dark ride. There's nothing more easier or more fun... tongue.gif

Edited by AZ Kinda Guy

The best ride to work in the park with out a doubt is squid. Followed by a close second dark ride. There's nothing more easier or more fun

If you truly think that squid is the best ride to operate, you should really transfer to North Pie this year. I am sure that everyone on the crew would love to have you work all the squid that you wanted to.

If I had to be honest I have to agree with you that SDATHC is one of the best and easist rides to work. However, in my opinion squid is one of the worst. Especially between 3 and 6 pm when the umbrella is of no help and you literally sit there and bake in the sun.