Two Day Admission question

coaster lover

I bought a two day admission ticket in July and used it once but they never told me to sign it. Does the two day admission ticket scan twice? I am planning on going back this week should I sign it or not.

You can still use the second day. They don't have to be used consecutively. Regardless of whether or not you signed it, the first day has been used and the computer keeps track of that. If they don't have you sign it, you don't have to. They should make you sign it, because that's how they verify that it's the same person using it both days. But if they don't make you sign it, what can you do?

I bought a two day admission ticket in July and used it once but they never told me to sign it. Does the two day admission ticket scan twice? I am planning on going back this week should I sign it or not.

You can still use the second day. They don't have to be used consecutively. Regardless of whether or not you signed it, the first day has been used and the computer keeps track of that. If they don't have you sign it, you don't have to. They should make you sign it, because that's how they verify that it's the same person using it both days. But if they don't make you sign it, what can you do?

Thank you for the quick reply.

That system had so many failures it was abandoned. It seemed they learned that it is insulting to guests to in essence accuse them of theft when only your own equipment is not working properly (except at Carowinds, where they had still not learned that lesson by the second Sunday of the season...and no, I have not forgotten...sigh).

I've never had my fingerprint scanned at a Cedar Fair park... It's all they use at Busch Gardens & SeaWorld though... Tiny little machines that you step right up to that do not have big commuter apparatuses, stools for workers, etc.

At Kings Island, it seems impractical. The only multi-day ticket that is not a season pass is the two-day one, where guests are supposed to sign. If we had three, four, five, six, seven day ticket options like other parks do, I can see it making sense. But at Kings Island, it's either one day (which requires no identity verification on a typical basis), two-days (for which the signature system works when it is actually used - which is quite seldom), and season passes (which have photographs). But I see the usefulness for parks that sell many multi-day ticket options, like Busch Gardens or SeaWorld do - it's easier than comparing signatures with a line out the wazoo as the park opens. It has its issues, and really does make the wait a little longer, but its a necessary precaution for so many multi-day ticket holders.