Hands Up! (Poll)

CincyMan98

Instead of using a poll, just post your opinions to the question.

What rides can you put your hands up on, and what can't you? (at Kings Island)

I can put my hands up on Diamondback, and honestly...that's about it. Diamondback is the smoothest, and I can easily put my hands up. Any wooden coaster I will not put my hands up, just because it's too rough. Including Woodstock Express!

I put my hands up on every ride I ride now. KI and CP and anywhere else. Drop Tower it is best to put your arms out front of you and lift your legs up and then the fall hits you and you get a feeling like no other. I know this is a KI topic but most people think that your arms will rip off or out of their socket if you hold them up on TTD, but it's really not that hard to do, plus going down the hill you get a great feeling like your gonna come right out of your seat.

Long Medium-time reader, first-time poster.

I'm fairly new to thrill rides in general (this year being the first time I have been to any amusement park in 14 years since The Racer spooked me at age nine), but just in the span of this season, I've reached the point that I can put my hands up (or out in the cases of Firehawk and Xtreme Skyflyer) on most thrill rides, and yes, that includes Drop Tower. The ones I can't put my hands up on include Flight Deck, Vortex (both due to the OTSR pinning my arms down), Invertigo (backwards still scares me a little bit), and The Beast (have to brace myself because it's too rough, though I can raise my hands on the first drop).