Beast Love

derbeast

The design. In my personal opinion, it's the best of any coaster to date. After an amazing first half, you get to ride up a second lift hill, in the middle of the woods, just to go into the craziest coaster element ever, a straight run into a double helix. First time I rode it, I couldn't believe how insane that was, and than the track banking and giving you the feeling your gonna hit the wooden post at the tunnel entrance. It's just perfect, no two ways about it. The whole ride's just perfect.

Edited by RyanA

The Beast has been the world's longest woodie for 25 years...what a spot that is to hold! The Beast is the longest coaster (of both steel and wood) in the United States...pretty good considering that there are well over 400 coasters in the US alone - the country with the most coasters in the world.

The design is great - it's secluded, there are PLENTY of hills and it really uses the terrain well. Only at PKI can a terrain coaster be so good.

Happy Birthday, Beasty!!!! Daddio just shows us all that sometimes, an old dog CAN does better tricks!

The terrain is probably my favorite thing about this coaster. That and the double helice through the tunnel at the end. When your out in those woods, it kind of seems like you may have left the park, since you can't really see anything else out there. I remember waiting four hours to ride that coaster. And, well worth it.

I remember when it first openend and climbing that first lift hill seemed forever. My mom and I rode front seat and wow is all I can say. If I recall (because I was 12 then), the second tunnel was actually 2 tunnels at that time and I don't believe the helix was enclosed. Anyways, I do remember waiting in all of those queue lines for hours just to ride it.

Happy 25th Birthday and many more to come!!

Last year was my first time at the park.The Beast is in my oppinion the "GREATEST COASTER" I've ever been on.I've seen videos and pictures of it before but they do the ride no justice.Its one of those you have to ride it to appriciate it.Happy 25th.

I did come across a ride review on The Beast on the internet and the person who did the review captures it so well.Heres a link to the sitehttp://www.thrillride.com/SpecialFeatures/Beast/beast.html

I love The Beast! its my Favorite Coaster ever ! in my Opinion i think The Beast is the 1# wooden roller coaster ever i think it is even Better than The RAVEN and The Legend which i still wonder why they are considered 1# they have no Tunnels like The Beast and no long Wooden areas to go in and out of....but hey they have there great points...i just think The Beast is 1# The Beast IS ONE WILD MONSTER AT NIGHT!!!

HAPPY 25TH!

The Beast is my favorite roller coaster in the world because of the theming like an old mine. Which is the best themeing. And The Beast is also important to me because it keeps my family together. My mom and I have nothing in common so The Beast keeps me and my mom close. First roller coaster I ever rode and I hope it's the last thing I do before I die. Keep scaring the sh*t out of people BEAST!

HAPPY 25th pal!