The Windseeker Poll!

BeastForever

While I am not excited for the ride, I will ride it when we go to KI opening weekend (hopefully they don't do a sell out of the park on the first Sunday like this year :( ). I was quite surprised that KI got a new attraction at all. So in that respect, I can't be disappointed either.

I'm excited, KI was in the need for another flat ride. I'm also just glad that they are getting something new al1 together, I guess I'm just me well rounded and open minded then some. I love the full park experience, from hard park to water park riding anything big and small!

Unfortunately, I say, unfortunately, I get quite ill going around in a circle. Zephyr goes 8mph and I throw up. WS goes 30mph. I will enjoy watching this new ride - and believe me, I really will enjoy watching - I get a kick out of this kind of stuff!

And really, a Screamin' Swing is the ultimate example of why WindSeeker's doubters will soon be silenced. "So, it's just a giant swingset? It's exactly like what I have in my backyard, but taller? What's the thrill?" Ha! Those are the ones screaming and laughing their heads off once the ride is in motion!

I'm also reminded of some roller coaster at Cedar Point which was panned by enthusiasts before the supports even went up. What was the point? After all, it didn't break any records! It wasn't even 100 feet tall, only went upside down twice, and hit a max speed of 70 miles per hour... Most of those doubters see der point now! :P

GYK, trying (in vain) to pull a Terpy.

And really, a Screamin' Swing is the ultimate example of why WindSeeker's doubters will soon be silenced. "So, it's just a giant swingset? It's exactly like what I have in my backyard, but taller? What's the thrill?" Ha! Those are the ones screaming and laughing their heads off once the ride is in motion!

I'm also reminded of some roller coaster at Cedar Point which was panned by enthusiasts before the supports even went up. What was the point? After all, it didn't break any records! It wasn't even 100 feet tall, only went upside down twice, and hit a max speed of 70 miles per hour... Most of those doubters see der point now! :P

GYK, trying (in vain) to pull a Terpy.

^and then there were those enthusiasts who were pumped for the ride, followed the construction from day one, and more.

then were seriously let down by the ride.

Conclusion: The less you expect out of a ride, the more you'll like it.