2012 Gold Passes for $69.99 this fall

jcgoble3

has anyone renewed their pass online yet this year? I just tried renewing my regular season pass. I entered the barcode # and when I hit submit, it says it wasnt a valid pass. I havent called into KI yet like they suggest but I was wondring if anyone else had this problem? Also I see you can renew to a Gold Pass, but has anyone renewed to a Platium Pass? that option isnt listed in the add, but I'd consider doing it since I am wanting to go to CP sometime this fall.

From KI's gold pass benefit page:

"Every day during the 2012 season, the park opens early for Gold Passholders to enjoy some of their favorite rides. Early ride times begin one hour prior to park opening on Saturdays and 30 minutes Sundays through Fridays. (Note: Early ride times are not available on Fridays during Halloween Haunt)."

The beef I had with KI last year about listing Beast/DB for 2011 ERT during Haunt last year and then changing it to WS/Vortex has been easily simplified with the paragraph above. We're getting our passes this fall with 0 complaints. We'll hope for a 2012 seaSon of Beast/DB ERT, but if they chose to open something else, oh well, no promises broken and we'll enjoy the park thoroughly next season.

So if I renew my gold pass...do I still get one free ticket for 2011? If not, can I not renew and just buy a new 2012 pass and get it that way? and can I give those free tickets to someone else? Last year at haunt I bought my 2011 pass and got a paper ticket. I bought a 2011 pass yesterday for my cousin and they diddnt give a paper ticket but told me it was loaded on the card. She went in and it came up as a 2012 pass and then asked us if this was our one free time in the park, an.d then manually overrided it to let her in.

Id like to give the free 2011 tickets I get with a 2012 pass to my cousin.

I was wondering, next year my daughter will be 3, so she will cost to get in. well My husband and I were going to get gold passes but i am not getting a pass for my daughter . well since she is will us and only a child will they still let her enter with us to boomerang bay early for passholders?

Almost the same way I would have answered that question, but if I may add another possible solution if they do not allow it. Let one Dad go in and get a nice spot while you and daughter go into the holding just inside the gates and go change in to your swim attire, shop and so forth until you can go in and meet dad. Have said that they are redoing that area for next year so that may or may not work out that easy. Good luck.

• Like 1

just right now only 2 passes is in my budget. I just want to still be able to get her a gold pass by spring so she can get in early on the days we take her .. My son is 2 so assume they will let him in early to the waterpark with us anyways. So they will still have gold passes available after the 30th just at a higher price???? from the website it looks like a child/senior pass is 69.99 regular price anyways.

Alright i planned on by a Platnuim Pass but the Gold Pass is way to good of a deal to pass up. Sooo... I plan on buying me and my wife Gold Passes tomorrow. My question is with your free visit do you have to pay for parking. My next question is we plan on going for our free visit on Oct. 15. When do the ticket windows open and how long does it take to process the seaon tickets. I dont know how the wait times will be and I hate to lose alot of time waiting. Thx

just right now only 2 passes is in my budget. I just want to still be able to get her a gold pass by spring so she can get in early on the days we take her .. My son is 2 so assume they will let him in early to the waterpark with us anyways. So they will still have gold passes available after the 30th just at a higher price???? from the website it looks like a child/senior pass is 69.99 regular price anyways.

Historically, Gold Passes have been sold until Memorial Day, with it being a good cut off weekend. I can't say that will be the case for next year, and they will definitely not be as cheap, but that has been what has happened historically.

Well I got my two Gold Passes today anyone that i know who goes to KI im tryin to talk them into a Gold Pass. Its just to good of a deal to pass up One visit this year and one next and its already paid for its self. Cant wait to go back and finally ride The Vortex for the first time this year