Haunt webste

Colonel_SoB_fan

The description for Wolf Pack sounds quite good. I wonder if this will be similar to Werewolf Canyon at CP, which has always been a favorite of mine. I also see it listed as an indoor haunt, but would make more sense as an outdoor haunt. Should be interesting to see this develop.

Also noticed that IJ:TR, TG, and TR:TR errrr Backlot, Afterburn (Flight Deck or whatever generic name you want) and The Crypt are not mentioned in the rides section. Interesting.

Also noticed that IJ:TR, TG, and TR:TR errrr Backlot, Afterburn and The Crypt are not mentioned in the rides section. Interesting.

Yes they are. Click on any one of the "attraction" logos to be taken to a short description of that ride, and (if you scroll down) a so-called "COMPLETE LIST OF HAUNT RIDES":

- Delirium

- Drop Tower

- Invertigo

- Flight Deck

- Adventure Express

- Racer

- Monster

- Zephyr

- Vortex

- Shake, Rattle & Roll

- Flight of Fear

- Backlot Stunt Coaster

- Firehawk

- Scrambler

- Dodgem

- Beast

- Diamonback

- Crypt

But even then, who knows? If they had gone through with Thursday & Sunday Haunts, I highly doubt you'd see all of those rides open... And I don't even want to guess at how they'll run Flight Deck's entry & exit, what with a Haunt taking up it's normal queue, and another haunt probably using Son of Beast's entrance & exit (which was Flight Deck's backup queue last year, creating quite a mess of cross-traffic, people entering through exists, haunt traffic getting in line for rides, etc).

Meanwhile, the first year of Haunt, Crypt, Scrambler, etc. were not on the list of ride's meant to operate (which, at the time, I used as a testament to The Crypt's suckiness - it already has a built-in Halloween theme, but wasn't good enough to run during Halloween!). They ended up running after-all, and had 45 minute + lines for each. Of course, that was the first season with Cedar Fair's new names, so perhaps people just thought Tomb Raider: The Ride was transformed into a haunt named "The Crypt" that culminated in the normal fire & ice ride cycle...? :P

But even then, who knows? If they had gone through with Thursday & Sunday Haunts, I highly doubt you'd see all of those rides open... And I don't even want to guess at how they'll run Flight Deck's entry & exit, what with a Haunt taking up it's normal queue, and another haunt probably using Son of Beast's entrance & exit (which was Flight Deck's backup queue last year, creating quite a mess of cross-traffic, people entering through exists, haunt traffic getting in line for rides, etc).

Meanwhile, the first year of Haunt, Crypt, Scrambler, etc. were not on the list of ride's meant to operate (which, at the time, I used as a testament to The Crypt's suckiness - it already has a built-in Halloween theme, but wasn't good enough to run during Halloween!). They ended up running after-all, and had 45 minute + lines for each. Of course, that was the first season with Cedar Fair's new names, so perhaps people just thought Tomb Raider: The Ride was transformed into a haunt named "The Crypt" that culminated in the normal fire & ice ride cycle...? :P

Tomb Raider was down the second half of the 2007 season as they were taking out the third row for the following year. Scrambler was closed because half of the ride was taken down for the queue line for Massacre Manor (which now utilizes the Skyline Patio as the queue and Scrambler is now open).