What would you do if...

McSalsa

OK, here's a new idea I came up with: a "what would you do if this happened" poll. The situation:

You are on your way to Kings Island, and someone who is already there texts you and tells you Diamondback(some idiot threw a sock in the chain lift engine and it caught fire), Firehawk, Delirium, and Invertigo are all broken down and Son of Beast is still closed. Drop Tower is closed for high winds as well, but the weatherman says they will end at around 4PM. The park is also a bit crowded, it's not crazy but the lines for Flight of Fear, Beast, and Vortex are VERY long (Over 1 hour each) due to the closing of the other coasters/rides. It is also somewhat hot out, 85* F.

Do you...

...turn around and go home to wait for another day to visit KI?

...go on, and simply ride rides that aren't broken/closed and endure the longer waits?

...go to the park, but avoid even the open major rides due to the lines (hitting stuff like Flight Deck, Racer and Adventure Express instead etc etc)

...go to a different park?

...throw a tantrum?

What would you do? Enjoy the poll. If you don't like it, click back.;)

PS: Yes, I am fully aware someone else did a similar "what would you do" poll, but that was about line jumpers.

I may indeed live far away, but I'd go, ride what I wanted that was open, observe how the park and its employees and guests handled the situation, then head out somewhere else.

Terp, who has been known to drive 10 hours, ride one coaster, get in the car and drive some more, spend a night, drive 10 more hours, ride another coaster and then go home....

I only live 30 minutes from the park, but my response would be about the same as Terpy's. I would find plenty of other things to ride, then stand around and see how people handled the situation. Afterwards I'd likely post my thoughts about how things were handled, guest reactions, etc. on KIC :P