Holiday World 2011

O rly? How do you know?

2808121997da9dd4de15.jpg

:o

Im going to take a guess here with that pic....Im going with the fact that those are rollerskate wheels..and a cup coaster....so we come up with the Roller-skater coaster, so i may go out on a limb and say that they may have bought the one from kentucky kingdom.....just a guess

I say replacing The Howler to make a kids coaster that doesn't make your head fly off on the first turn. :lol:

It's funny how people think I'm joking when I say the last row of Howler down the first drop has laterals to compete with Legend. That ride is serious business.

Personally, I'm hoping for a replacement for Paul Revere's Midnight Ride with more capacity. I absolutely adore that ride, but it always has a line thanks to its slow loading procedures. Maybe something not too different from our own Monster? I'd also be pretty pleased with a more snappable set of flyers, but that's just the greedy Stricker's Grove fan inside me talking now. ;)

I'll be pleased with whatever Holiday World does. Heck, I'd be pleased if they didn't do anything at all. That park is fantastic.