New Roller Coaster Idea for the future

ILoveTheBeast4Life

I believe we should add a new X-Base expansion. This new roller coaster should feature fighter jets as the cars with a lot of theming added to the que and ride itself.

I think you should actually feel like a fighter pilot with vertical climbs and drops with some features of fire and water.

After the first drop it would take you right over water with geysers shooting out of the water like you are being shot at from behind.

After this you should take a vertical climb over a airplane bunker that explodes while going up and over it.

After taking you down again you will go through a huge 180 ft. vertical loop while twisting and turning through the wilderness with the sounds of guns firing and explosions all around.

Before finishing it will corkscrew you twice as like doing barrel rolls while going face first to the ground in a huge tunnel underwater as if you were crashing into the water as the ride completes.

What do you guys think. I know it's kind of huge but I think it would be really cool. It would be a normal sit down coaster not suspended or laying down.

I will be building a recreation on RCT3 shortly.

Thanks

I always thought an intamin accelerator like TTD would be really cool themed like a fighter jet. Especially with a Zero G roll after the hill. Watching the launch on TTD always makes me think of a jet launching of an aircraft carrier.

I think it would be cool to have something that has the beginning transition just like TTD. But instead of a top hat, there is an Immelmann (sp?) type inversion. Then it could have a zero-g roll. It would be even cooler if there were like twin tracks and the zero-g rolls were right next to each other.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I always thought an intamin accelerator like TTD would be really cool themed like a fighter jet. Especially with a Zero G roll after the hill. Watching the launch on TTD always makes me think of a jet launching of an aircraft carrier.

I think it would be cool to have something that has the beginning transition just like TTD. But instead of a top hat, there is an Immelmann (sp?) type inversion. Then it could have a zero-g roll. It would be even cooler if there were like twin tracks and the zero-g rolls were right next to each other.

I would LOVE something like this.... its the 420 foot top hat that has to this day kept me from strapping into TTD.... I am terrified of that height, and even moreso of the possibility (albeit slight) of a train stalling at the crest.

• 1 month later...