Kings Island's next coaster

McSalsa

Guest rcfreak339

Plug and Play woody please. Those things look great and just looking at El Toro makes me drool...If anything I want a new woody, an invert would be my 2nd choice but even then they don't impress me much.

• 4 weeks later...

While wild mouse coasters are fun (I rode yet another one at Busch Gardens Tampa over the weekend), they are low capacity rides. (Yes, a PTR will be forthcoming in the coming days from my trip down to Sea World Orland, Busch Gardens and Universal). I would much rather have a B&M inverted coaster, or even a B&M dive coaster. Between the two, it would be a tough decision. I`d have to say that if they got an inverted coaster like Afterburn at Carowinds, I would certainly be happy. That is still one of my favorite inverted coasters from B&M that I`ve ridden.

Yes. I still prefer Afterburn over Montu. The pacing is better on Afterburn, and some of the transitions on Montu seems rough (the train seemed to be rattling in some places). And of course, it didn`t help that they had one train operations on that coaster, and the crew seemed to be in no hurry. In fact, I witnessed several workers at both Busch and Sea World that clearly did not want to be there. Don`t get me wrong, Montu is a very fun ride. I just think Afterburn is better.

The Montu crew was not that enthusiastic when we were there.

I didn`t find Gwazi to be that bad. I did wish that it had Millenium Flyers instead of PTCs as I think it would make the ride experience better.

And unfortunately, Montu was the only B&M coaster we encountered with one train operations. The first ride we took on Kraken, they were also operating with one train. Although, immediately after we returned to the station after our first ride on it, they added a second train. (It was about a thirty minute wait with one train). Manta was walk on the entire time we were at Sea World! Now that is one FUN ride. That pretzel loop features some serious g forces. Especially in the back row.

While wild mouse coasters are fun (I rode yet another one at Busch Gardens Tampa over the weekend), they are low capacity rides. (Yes, a PTR will be forthcoming in the coming days from my trip down to Sea World Orland, Busch Gardens and Universal). I would much rather have a B&M inverted coaster, or even a B&M dive coaster. Between the two, it would be a tough decision. I`d have to say that if they got an inverted coaster like Afterburn at Carowinds, I would certainly be happy. That is still one of my favorite inverted coasters from B&M that I`ve ridden.

I would like to see a wild mouse at coney.

^ I second this. Mad Mouse at Michigan's Adventure was one of my favorite, if not my favorite, coasters there. Seriously.

I completely agree, though I do also adore the Wolverine Wildcat. Zach's Zoomer and Big Dipper are nice, too. Haven't been there since Thunderhawk made the move.

Terp, of the strange coaster tastes compared to many...

^ I second this. Mad Mouse at Michigan's Adventure was one of my favorite, if not my favorite, coasters there. Seriously.

I completely agree, though I do also adore the Wolverine Wildcat. Zach's Zoomer and Big Dipper are nice, too. Haven't been there since Thunderhawk made the move.

Terp, of the strange coaster tastes compared to many...

To be very Honest with you I think Mad Mouse is the Best Coaster at Michigan's Adventure. I was there in late August and Thunderhawk runs the same as it ran at Geagua Lake.

...even after Montu?

If so, that makes us at least two...(who prefer Afterburn aka Top Gun: The Blast Coaster to Montu. Et tu? (Terp, so old he rode the BGT Mousey when it was in Williamsburg...Izzy sayin' sumthin'?)

Horrible mascot as most Olympic mascots are, great Mousey though, but in Cincinnati it is the best Reuben...............at least I hope that is the sumthin' you are sayin'......and since we are talking about a Mousey Mouse then I have to bring up Mr. Jingles...