HH 2010

arichmann

Kings Island just posted this on their facebook page.

"The moon is full and there's nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. They're watching your every step; every move you make. They can hear you breathing. There's something in the woods and they're hungry! Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? You will be!!!"

60050_495821563367_155893938367_6995250_1493166_n.jpg

Another post from their facebook page

"Halloween Haunt begins September 24. Gates to the underworld open at 7:00pm. Killer ticket deals available online at haunt.visitkingsisland.com."

*THE WEBSITE IS NOW LIVE!*

Guest TombraiderTy

I must admit I'm a tad surprised, and slightly disappointed, that they didn't retheme Tombstone Terror-tory to werewolves. It's the perfect setting for one, and Tombstone Terror-tory has never been too-great a trail. Had they done this, then a different and new haunted house (cough Defex cough) could've been placed inside the Son of Beast station.

Although, perhaps, I'm just a tad too interested in Haunt and will always see room for improvement :rolleyes:

Edit- Defex is Carowind's new house this year, which is pretty similar to Doll Factory

According to the map, yes, this is the Son of Beast haunt. (Does anyone else think Kings Island looks like a shriveled, sick, boring version of itself when Boomerang Bay, Planet Snoopy, and half of Action Zone are missing?)

where do you find this map?

It's not on the haunt website, is it?

Yes. Go to the Attractions page and click the tiny little map towards the bottom right.

That might be the most misleading map for Haunt ever, both Club Blood and the NEW, I repeat, NEW attraction Wolf Pack are floating in the middle of what looks like to be a field. The reason I overuse the NEW word is because everyone is going to want to try the new maze since it is the only one and if they cannot find it with it being in the middle of an open field, then that poses a problem. I know they will have signs and everything but the map is still misleading.

Guest TombraiderTy

You guys fail. What I posted, with a reference to liking Haunt too much, is my own "wishful thinking" Haunt. Thought that was kinda obvious, especially when the rides list includes "Wind Seeker" and neither Wolf Pack nor Half-Print Brawlers appears...