Kentucky Kingdom

What we see on TV is nothing but just a fake reality show. And what we see at the park while they're there is nothing but business to make money.

So by your own logic, you're naive and ignorant since you take every press release from Ed Hart as gospel truth.

It's all common sense. If you don't have it, then your delusional. Obviously you guys werent born with it. I'm not on no one's bandwagon, I'm just telling it like I see it.

I am confused at why we think the dry part of the park is going to open up at the same time. Based on previous statements and pictures done by our own Gordon Bombay... The dry side looks like its about 2 years from reopening. The wet side will/may be the only part opening immediately...

What we see on TV is nothing but just a fake reality show. And what we see at the park while they're there is nothing but business to make money.

So by your own logic, you're naive and ignorant since you take every press release from Ed Hart as gospel truth.

It's all common sense. If you don't have it, then your delusional. Obviously you guys werent born with it. I'm not on no one's bandwagon, I'm just telling it like I see it.

Apparently common sense doesn't apply to basic grammar or apostrophe usage?

How are we delusional again? Because The Interpreter pointed out the plan according to Hart's own spoken word in several articles? Because we see the situation differently? Because several in this thread are following things closely and you're not?

For some reason, certain members in this thread take one being skeptical of Hart's plan as some kind of personal attack on themselves and Kentucky Kingdom itself.

Scard01, I suggest you actually read the articles and links posted here and if you have an opinion - be prepared to back it up with why you feel that way or what evidence is drawing you to those conclusions.

The only delusional thing in this topic is your repeated desire to tell us what you want to see at Kentucky Kingdom despite Ed Hart himself stating the contrary.

• Like 7

The fact Mr. Hart is quoted today about the difficulty of making those decisions is evidence that those decisions are not yet complete. The simple fact is no one knows what rides, if any, will open on the dry side of the park in May 2014, or even if the park will open at all. The 90 day walkaway option period is not even half over yet.

• Like 1

I like the fact that they posted info about when they'd be hiring.

Interesting considering they don't seem to know what they'll be hiring for. Do they just need lifeguards?

We'll see toward the end of the year won't we?

I think we'll see towards the end of April when the 90 day back out period ends. Either Hart will have the financing or he won't. I would assume in order to secure that financing he has to give specific details to anyone who's going to give him money. I figure, if that happens, we'll finally have some details on exactly what is opening and when.

• Like 4

The Save My Park Group said that there was supposed to be some sort of new content last week but nothing was ever posted.

Things have been very active on the inside of the park. Just last week I believe the waterpark was being expected (from my viewing from outside the park). Also security is on deck right now. At night every single light is turned on inside the park. From the stations lights on Twisted Twins, all the way to the Stadium behind T2. The lights being on gives a feeling to me that the park was never closed.

Also, be prepared for the news on the tax incentives in two to three weeks.

• Like 4

If the water park was indeed inspected last week, my guess is they are starting to wrap up with ride inspections. I mean, it is the water park. It is not anything major compared to Thunder Run, T2, Twisted Twins and the Giant Wheel. But we just never know.

If the water park was indeed inspected last week, my guess is they are starting to wrap up with ride inspections. I mean, it is the water park. It is not anything major compared to Thunder Run, T2, Twisted Twins and the Giant Wheel. But we just never know.

Lot of "ifs" in those sentences. Water park attractions are very complex machines that require upkeep and maintenance and generally aren't meant to store runoff and rain water for several years. You're assuming that what you saw was a water park inspection and assuming that you're correct then somehow they must be "wrapping up" ride inspections? And why should we expect tax incentive news in two to three weeks, has that been reported somewhere?

Vague speculations.

I await some words from Mr. Hart.

• Like 1

Lot of "ifs" in those sentences. Water park attractions are very complex machines that require upkeep and maintenance and generally aren't meant to store runoff and rain water for several years. You're assuming that what you saw was a water park inspection and assuming that you're correct then somehow they must be "wrapping up" ride inspections? And why should we expect tax incentive news in two to three weeks, has that been reported somewhere?

Vague speculations.

I await some words from Mr. Hart.

Yes I am assuming it. Also tax incentives as well. Even Hart said he doesn't expect (as he assumed) that the incenitives will take long to get nor the evaluation of the park. The reason I am assuming that the tax incentives will be approved in that time frame 2-3 months. We are going into the thrid month month. I'm also looking into the time frame bluegrass bw recieved approval. smh

For reasons that had absolutely nothing to do with tax incentives. Just because B follows A does not necessarily mean A caused B. After I had parsnips for dinner, the President was re-elected. My having parsnips did not cause that.

If the Kentucky Kingdom prospects were bright, I'd think Mr. Hart and Co. would be bellowing about it from every rooftop, on the news every day, and at least trumpeting about it on their very own website. That they are not is not necessarily a bad sign, but it certainly isn't a good one.

• Like 5