Kentucky Kingdom

I agree with the other people here. Do yourself a favor and keep it to yourself. Be the better man. We all know what a piece of work that guy is. There are many times in life when I wanted to get back at others. There are times that I have and nothing good or positive ever came of it.

I can tell you that now, the life that I am trying to live as a good Christian man, I take the high road way more often than not. It pays off in that I have far less drama in my life.

• Like 7

I agree with the other people here. Do yourself a favor and keep it to yourself. Be the better man. We all know what a piece of work that guy is. There are many times in life when I wanted to get back at others. There are times that I have and nothing good or positive ever came of it.

I can tell you that now, the life that I am trying to live as a good Christian man, I take the high road way more often than not. It pays off in that I have far less drama in my life.

To be edit
  • Like 2

Why didn't you bring it up with those people higher than your manager? No disrespect, but in order to get what you want out of life you have to speak up right when you come across a problem not matter how small it is at the time. I am not saying you didn't speak up, but it seems as though there was a train line of events that leaded you to walk away. Every job isn't the greatest, I am sure an amusement park that has just reopened for the first time in 5 years with a whole new staff wouldn't be great. When someone or anybody makes a mistake, whether it is you, your job, whoever, you build and improve on the flaw, which is maturity. Not speaking up will eventually take you on the wrong road driving you away from your dreams.

• Like 4

You are young, it may not seem like it but in most jobs, you will be stuck with bad bosses or bad situations or bad pay or or or... The worst thing you can do is go complaining about it and bad mouthing it on the internet. These things have a tendency to follow you. If I were you, I wouldnt "rant" any more. Maybe even take the time to go back and delete what you wrote.

Listen up young peoples. Dont go blasting your boss online. This could open you up to some very nice things not to mention harder to find a job in the future...

• Like 9

True this. I am one of the FIRST people to not bow-down to other peoples' B.S., but I am also one who will go face to face, toe to toe with said person and get whatever issue resolved between us long before putting them on blast publicly. Im also one to know that, even when/if the times comes to put said person on blast, I never put said person out on public forum or FB when said person is a present or former employer, there are far better ways to express dis-satisfaction with said present or former employer on the up-and-up that will not jeopardize my present or future employment.

• Like 7

yet you have identified who you are by specifically naming things you have done. You have stated who the "problem" is with. You have done all but name the person. Its your ability to list KK as a job reference not ours. We are just trying to help you, thats all. Plus it sounds like that you are coming from a place that it doesnt matter what anyone says you feel you are right and they are wrong.

Good luck on your future endeavors and hope this doesnt come back to hurt you.

• Like 6

So, there's some construction going on at the park that supposedly has to do with #KingdomSeven  :)

(Tweet from Kentucky Kingdom's Twitter page, which links to a picture on their Facebook page)

EDIT: I hope I embedded this tweet correctly...

• Like 2