Kentucky Kingdom

Not under Ed Hart. HE calls the strategy and the shots. All credit, and blame, for PR is, to be fair, his alone.

Do differently than what he wants, find yourself unemployed, very quickly. This is just as true in virtually every department.

Remember Mr. Hart's many personally made statements last year? From the breast feeding situation to the lawsuits against the park, Ed--and his legal pal Glasscock--had something to loudly proclaim about each situation that arose--and did.

Stay tuned.

• Like 4

I moved to Louisville a few years ago from Northern KY for an IT job. I visited the park last year as I have not been there since I was a child. I was unimpressed in the park overall. I visited in the early summer and It was already littered with tons of new graffiti. The park does have quite a gem of a roller coaster though in Thunder Run. I would only return this year to ride it again before it disappeared.

• Like 7

To say that T3 is going to be flagship is not exactly the same in my eyes. T3 is a Vekoma, similar to many other Six Flags installations, with a similar ride layout more commonly known as a clone. Sure, it may be a "thrilling" attraction, Lightning Run is revolutionary. It is the first of its' kind and a one of a kind coaster. It has some great airtime and some great turns, making for a great attraction. While T3 is mainly for the loops and inversions. The park, sure they want to put the latest and newest attraction as flagship, but I believe that in the eyes of the park guest, and the enthusiast base, that Lightning Run will keep the crown.

• Like 1

In the end, the point I am making is that one could find a coaster like T3 at another park, yet Lightning Run is special as it has no comparison as of now. Of which I just can't really see T3 lasting as a flagship, rather that if anything, it may share the crown with Lightning Run, or may be a little bit less popular as LR is a family yet thrilling attraction for its' size and radius.

• Like 1