Kentucky Kingdom

I think it's always nice to link to said photo/ article whenever possible

660c7c5025143b78a64528af0a8f6257.jpg

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1144377262263111&substory_index=0&id=150584424975738

I like this train much more..

On another note. Not sure if anyone else is aware, but the ending turn of the ride.. where there was depicted to be an outer-banked turn.. it has been replaced with another overbank instead. Must've been going too fast.

• Like 9

I really do think they look bad though haha. The color scheme just screams MS Paint to me. Luckily that's not an important part of the ride :)

1d2f63d6a3452b03880ce1ebd790198b.jpg

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1144072555626915&substory_index=0&id=150584424975738

MS Paint!! AHAHAH!

I think it's always nice to link to said photo/ article whenever possible

660c7c5025143b78a64528af0a8f6257.jpg

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1144377262263111&substory_index=0&id=150584424975738

I like this train much more..

On another note. Not sure if anyone else is aware, but the ending turn of the ride.. where there was depicted to be an outer-banked turn.. it has been replaced with another overbank instead. Must've been going too fast.

This train really looks like it was painted from MS Paint. I like purple, but that purple seems fake if that makes sense lol.

• Like 3

And speaking of appearances, why is it that every time I look at the logo on the train, I expect to see the tornado scribble to all of a sudden turn into the Tazmanian Devil?

Regarding the colors, the purple especially, it reminds me of the colors the PAAS Easter Egg Coloring Kit dye eggs!

• Like 5

If they really want that yellow, I think they have to counteract it with a really prominent blue/ purple. Make it high contrast. I think, now that I look at it more, it's the dullness of the kiddie toy blue and purple coupled with the electric yellow, that makes it feel unbalanced.. *shrug* Haha
Hart was never a king at aesthetics though, was he?... Or park cohesiveness hehe

• Like 3

:/  ^^^

2eyhwcl.jpg mjwyzk.jpg

The colors will be higher contrast in person, but they're still dull-ish. All I did was boos the saturation, since the yellow was pretty much maxed out already, it hardly changed. I think it already looks way better than what they actually are.
Deeper, richer base colors to counter act the blinding yellow.

• Like 3

These coaster cars just scream Kentucky Kingdom. I personally don't like the purple on red rail idea, it just seems odd, i would have went with dark blue cars personally.

• Like 4