FUN Has Highest Debt To Asset Ratio In Leisure Industries

Below are the top five companies in the Leisure Facilities industry as measured by their Debt To Asset ratio.

The Debt/Asset ratio shows the proportion of a company's assets that are financed through debt. If the ratio is greater than one, most of the company's assets are financed through debt.

Cedar Fair (NYSE:FUN) has a Debt/Asset ratio of 0.75x based on total debt of $1.7 billion....

http://www.mysmartre...ustry-fun-club-

I hear the company is wrestling with the debt load and its relatively bleeding red balance sheet.

Another reason why I think the addition of WindSeeker(s) across the board is a good idea for next year. They got relatively inexpensive attractions across the board that can be marketed as major thrill rides. And I think if they maintain or increase their attendance numbers, next year could be very profitable for CF. Now it's just whether or not reducing their debt is their main priority...

Below are the top five companies in the Leisure Facilities industry as measured by their Debt To Asset ratio.

The Debt/Asset ratio shows the proportion of a company's assets that are financed through debt. If the ratio is greater than one, most of the company's assets are financed through debt.

Cedar Fair (NYSE:FUN) has a Debt/Asset ratio of 0.75x based on total debt of $1.7 billion....

http://www.mysmartre...ustry-fun-club-

I hear the company is wrestling with the debt load and its relatively bleeding red balance sheet.

Are you saying their debt to asset ratio comes up a "little short"?