Cedar Point Season pass Day TR Sunday September 12th

pkiboy

So i was looking at Cedar Points site last week just browsing because I haven't been in a month and was really craving some Dragster and Maggie rides so I came across that the park was closed like Kings Island was this past weekend but CP was open sunday for season pass day. So I said the heck with it I want me some Coasties LOL. So I called up BeastMan and we drove to Columbus to meet with DaveStrom at his house and we where off to Americas Roller Coast. Since the park didn't open till Noon we had ERT on MF from 10 to 11. I got 8 rides total during ERT after my 8 rides I headed over to Maverick it was about 10:45 and they had just opened the line for Mav. So I got in 5 rides on Mav. After Maverick We all headed to Dragster before the Running of the bulls. After Dragster we had lunch so we went back to the car to have lunch. After lunch we hit up Raptor, Max Air, Disaster Transport and Wicked Twister. After that Aaron calls me PKIVortex and says he is on his way. So I Meet Aaron over by Raptors Entrance and Aaron and I got some re-rides on Raptor. After that. Dave and his Fam and AgentSOB Tracy went to go see the magic show in the Jack Aldrich Theatre. since they went to go see the magic show Aaron and I did Max Air DT a few times. After that we all met up to go ride Dragster. after Dragster we hit up Maggie had a very good ride on Maggie. After Maggie Aaron and KICoastergirl did Witches Wheel. After that WE all went to ride The Best Tilt a whirl EVER LOL. we got some ok whirls. After some whirling we did a Woodstock Take over don't ask but Tracy and Shawn rode together LOL. so After the take over we did Gemini, Mean Streak, Maverick, Skyhawk and Cedar Creek Mine ride. after that Shawn had never ridden Shoot the Rapids so Shawn Tracy and Dave rode wile the rest of us sat out. after shoot the rapids it was almost time for CP to close for the day so we headed over to MF. After MF we headed over to Dragster for our 2nd ERT of the day.

As u can tell by this TR the Park was Dead all day so most of everything was a walk on

My ride count

MF- 12

Dragster-11

Raptor-8

Maverick-6

Gemini- 1

Blue streak- 1

Wicked Twister-1

CCMM-1

Skyhawk- 1

Mean Streak-1

Disaster Transport- 4

Tilt a whirl-1

this was my 8th visit to Cedar Point for 2010 I hope to make it out one more time before cp closes for the season.