What's your favorite restaurant at KI?

CedarPointer

As of Sunday, I might have a new favorite meal in the park ad it rightly cheap. A potato works bucket of fries, with some barbecue sauce, it is quite the enjoyable meal for the right price. Add a free water in there and ride on Boo Blasters, I do declare you have yourself a lunch.

As of Sunday, I might have a new favorite meal in the park ad it rightly cheap. A potato works bucket of fries, with some barbecue sauce, it is quite the enjoyable meal for the right price. Add a free water in there and ride on Boo Blasters, I do declare you have yourself a lunch.

Righteous...still gonna have to go with Skyline. If need be, I'll pay the price. Gotta have my three coney's, no onions, order of fries, and of course a Mountain Dew to warsh it down.

River Town Junction is my favorite if I got my dad or someone along since other than IR and I-Street Skyline, and maybe Festhaus its the only real "restaurant" there, imo. (to me, my idea of one is go inside and sit down and eat)

I would love to see them add another one of these types of restaurants with a different variety of food in another part of the park. I hope they are thinking of that in the next overhaul/expansion in the . Maybe the park will be lucky enough to pay for it out of contingency money? I know wishful thinking!

• 2 weeks later...

I miss the Mexican restaurant that used to be on International Street. I don't remember the name of it, but that used to be our main eatery. Since that being gone, if and when we eat in the park, we get nachos at Outer Hanks. The portion is HUGE and the price is pretty cheap considering how big the portion is.