Puppet the Psycho Dwarf Addresses the KICentral Universe

BoddaH1994

Guest rcfreak339

I think it's cool that he addressed that he thinks we are wrong. Just shows that he is committed and is defending for what he does best.

Really, it will change peoples minds imo, although I'm still not sure. Good video and thanks for it!

It looks as if the Front Gate fountain area is receiving a new facade. Looks promising even though it's only a far away view. Any photos of it already or do I have to wait until I after this weekend for photos (I'm hoping to go next Friday)?

I debated taking some photos while I was up there, but hey... it starts Friday. Why ruin the surprise?

^ That's the exact same thought that popped into my head.

Wolf Pack looks interesting from the few pictures on the article about $10 ringside seats (http://cincinnati.metromix.com/events/article/midget-wrestling-comes-to/2202129/content). I'm not too keen on the murals painted on the walls of a forest and a graveyard, though; it makes it look a bit cartoonish, if you will, as if being too similar to Twisted Tales. Still, I'm holding my breath for this one to knock me off my feet the way Urgent Scare did in 2008.

It looks as if the Front Gate fountain area is receiving a new facade. Looks promising even though it's only a far away view. Any photos of it already or do I have to wait until I after this weekend for photos (I'm hoping to go next Friday)?

If you go onto the Kings Island twitter they have a pic of it - from Sept 20 at 2:43. It looks really cool from what you can see...here's the link to it if you don't know it...

http://twitter.com/kingsislandpr

Can you blame the guy? This is his day job and some people here are cutting him down before they've even given him a chance, already blaming the group for possible fights among park goers during the Haunt. Kudos to Puppet for taking a second to do this -or the PR person who suggested he do it. I'm guessing someone from KI browsed through here to gauge the general reaction HPB and decided there needed to be a statement made by one of the wrestlers to get us psyched instead of griping? :blink:

I truly hope that KI handles the crowd in a sensible manner, and that the performers don't get blamed for any possible acts of violence from irresponsible patrons who don't understand the difference between a show and reality.

I'm still debating as to whether or not I actually want to see this show. On one hand I've never been into professional wrestling. Never enjoyed it. And also I have a weak stomach when it comes to blood and gore. But on the flip side, I feel kinda bad for criticizing these men and their sport before I've even seen it.

I guess I'll find out tonight.

I'm still debating as to whether or not I actually want to see this show. On one hand I've never been into professional wrestling. Never enjoyed it. And also I have a weak stomach when it comes to blood and gore. But on the flip side, I feel kinda bad for criticizing these men and their sport before I've even seen it.

I guess I'll find out tonight.

I was corrected on another thread, the HPB's don't perform until Oct 1st.

I don't think anyone was actually criticizing the performers, there mainly seems to be some serious concerns about the kind of crowd this show will draw to the park, and how that crowd will behave outside after the show.

I hope the jokes I have made were not taken personally, especially by Puppet! He look like he could deliver a miniature tail whuppin' on me like I've never seen.

See Puppet.... Just jokes... I swear.... Nothin' personal..... I have a lot of respect for what you guys do........I must say, that's a great outfit your wearing.... No one could pull that off quite as well as you....

PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!!!!!!!!!!!

As others have said, he does make a valid point. And he also does it without being negative towards KICentral or it's members, which is certainly more than we have done to him and the rest of the Half Pint Brawlers. I had no plans of seeing the show, and in fact had planned on avoiding that whole area during Haunt, but now that I've seen this I'm thinking that I'll reconsider. Consider this an apology for jumping to conclusions and making assumptions about a sport that I know literally nothing about.

I give him my respect. He made a mature, logical statement and obviously has a passion for what he does. I also have respect for people that can take pain and do exceptional things with their bodies.

How are we misinterpreting though. Is he saying that Ki is not billing it as an event that is simply violence for pleasure. "Who's ready to see a midget bleed." How are our reactions not justified. If we're interpreting wrong, it's because Puppet/Half Pint Brawlers/KI have misinformed us about the nature of the show. Watch the video above and then the Who's ready to see a midget bleed one... looks like a contradiction to me. Either it's real violence or it's not buddy.

Besides, he misses the point on my argument. I don't necessarily have a problem with what they do but I've heard a lot of complaints about guest behavior at haunt and I think they should be more cautious with the environment they are creating. I've mentioned a recent fight in Millie's like. I must admit, after seeing it, i wanted to fight. I caught myself hoping that it would re-escalate so I could get some licks on the prick who started it. In fact, that's why I didn't break it up in the first place. I wanted to hit one of the people involved and, guess what, he was the victim. Even after the ride, on the way home and the next day I was daydreaming about fighting.

By the way, stabbing with an office stapler doesn't hurt... trust me:) It's just a gag, but a perfect example of what I don't like about this show. What thoughts are going through someone's head when they're enjoying watching someone get their head stapled while they're covered in blood.

By the way, stabbing with an office stapler doesn't hurt... trust me:) It's just a gag, but a perfect example of what I don't like about this show. What thoughts are going through someone's head when they're enjoying watching someone get their head stapled while they're covered in blood.

If you watch some of their videos, getting stapled in the head is the least of the stapling. :rolleyes:

So you're saying that watching two people fight gave you the urge to fight and you're assuming that it will give others the same urge?

Yes, as it did for others around me. Before BrownTigrr asks:) , I didn't assume but heard them talking about it. Then the guy next to me started making racist comments and I really wanted to hit him!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, haven't you ever seen a fight that starts out between two people and then spectators join in. Really man, didn't you go to highschool? Again, I'm not real concerned about a fight breaking out. I'm concerned about the tone KI is setting for Haunt, I don't like what I'm hearing from employees and guests. I'm not against HPB but I am against having them at KI. If they were performing at a bar I happened to be at, I would watch the show...from a blood free distance :) Puppet, I would gladly have a beer with you, absent blood. I respect you for many reasons but won;t go into that here... this post is long winded enough.

And Pillsberry, yes it was professional. Possibly too professional. Maybe he did it beacuse he knows marketing. I don't know Puppet and refuse to judge him but I think it's odd that they had to edit a 30 second statement to get what they wanted. If I feel passionately about something and have valid arguments, I could easily talk for at least a few minutes and deliver a quality message. I wonder how much Puppet really believes what he's saying.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if KI management made him aware of our comments or even asked him to do the video. Maybe it's just good marketing. IDK Puppet so I won't judge him but I can certainly judge the way this event has been promoted and the atmosphere Haunt seems to be heading toward. It's not what I'm after.