Holiday World Coaster Poll

Coney Islander

I almost don;t want to vote because it will take so much time to explain.

I absolutely love HW's coasters. I find Legend to be a very tempermental beast, rubns great on some days and on others it is simply mindblowing = hard to rate.

Raven is one of the most...gorgeous coasters I have ever ridden. It uses terrain so well one would think it grew into place. That surprise 5th drop just... the ride seems to just build the whole way through and that 5th drop just hits home. there are so many nice interactions with the terrain that I consider it a better terrain coaster than Beast.

Voyage... Oh my! How I love Voyage. It has all the elements I want in a coaster. My first ride was in the dark and it wasn't until about my 10th ride that i actually saw the spaghetti. I was a good boy and didn't spoil it with POV's or photos... going through that thing blind was amazing! Voyage is a bit rough but, I'm a blackbelt. That was almost 5 years of constant beatings. I'm with Giga, I could ride Voyage all day. It just really makes me curious about how the Timberliners would change it. I do feel a bit confined by the roughtness. I have find myself putting too much concentration into preparing or bracing for turns and it distracts from the ride.

• 2 weeks later...