2010 Halloween Haunt Reviews

alluna

Hey gang,

I went to the press event on Friday for the Haunt. This means I was stuffing my face instead of facing the wall of monsters, but I tried to make up for this fact by hitting all haunts in one night. The result, like last year, is a review of each haunt, along with immediate reactions from the people I brought along for the night.

Here is a recap of our night, complete with LOTS of photos. I really spent all day today editing photos. Being a shutterbug has a downside. I tried to get the names of a lot of the scare actors, but it was impossible at times. If you see yourself or someone you know who would like to be identified, I am more than happy to add their name in!

Halloween Haunt 2010 Haunt Reviews

Here are a few of my favorite photos:

b33401e613ef03fd5408e3b398f0bc35.jpg kings_island_halloween_haunt_21.jpg

4ec38bc5e6347c4925abe601683b1c50.jpg\kings_island_halloween_haunt_09.jpg

There are a bunch more posted on the article. Does anyone else have photos of the Haunt to post here? I haven't seen many but my own, which I'm pretty sick of looking at after a day of photoshopping...

Hey gang,

I went to the press event on Friday for the Haunt. This means I was stuffing my face instead of facing the wall of monsters, but I tried to make up for this fact by hitting all haunts in one night. The result, like last year, is a review of each haunt, along with immediate reactions from the people I brought along for the night.

Here is a recap of our night, complete with LOTS of photos. I really spent all day today editing photos. Being a shutterbug has a downside. I tried to get the names of a lot of the scare actors, but it was impossible at times. If you see yourself or someone you know who would like to be identified, I am more than happy to add their name in!

There are a bunch more posted on the article. Does anyone else have photos of the Haunt to post here? I haven't seen many but my own, which I'm pretty sick of looking at after a day of photoshopping...

The guy in the lower left is Kevin or commonly known as "Hannibal" He was in Death Row a few years back as Hannibal. Without the make-up he is dead on the original actor.

Hey gang,

The guy in the lower left is Kevin or commonly known as "Hannibal" He was in Death Row a few years back as Hannibal. Without the make-up he is dead on the original actor.

Was that back when it was "Maze of Madness?". Because if so my father worked with him!

Thanks for the info, Karen! He gave me a pretty good scare. :D